Rob Butler signs for the Wolves

Cracking player, and will only get better. 

One stand out moment for me, during our last SL season, we were winning a game by a couple of tries only to allow the other team back in with a really sloppy try. From the kick off Butler sprinted like a prop has no right to and threw himself like a missile at the player catching the ball. Smashed him. You could see how upset he was about letting them back into the game, and how determined to change the game back our way. It really said something about him and his attitude, especially at a young age.

He's going to be a big miss for the Broncos though. Getting a bit fed up of supplying northern clubs with players tbh.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

4 hours ago, nadera78 said:

Cracking player, and will only get better. 

One stand out moment for me, during our last SL season, we were winning a game by a couple of tries only to allow the other team back in with a really sloppy try. From the kick off Butler sprinted like a prop has no right to and threw himself like a missile at the player catching the ball. Smashed him. You could see how upset he was about letting them back into the game, and how determined to change the game back our way. It really said something about him and his attitude, especially at a young age.

He's going to be a big miss for the Broncos though. Getting a bit fed up of supplying northern clubs with players tbh.

Yes so am I several clubs need to sort out their academies as the Broncos must be in the top 3 now:) 

On another note I cannot see any chance of the Broncos being awarded the top spot as there is just not the time to recruit (Unless they are planing something that we dont know)

Paul

Archived