Super League Promotion (Merged Threads)

Col81

1 hour ago, silverback said:

what about away crowds? i can see york been massive in next few years, but a couple of teams already have a fantastic away support and traveling away  for years.

Few hundred people the difference between all of them lets be honest

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Col81 said:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WE ARE 24 PAGES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK AGAIN WHO IS THE NEW TEAM IN SUPER LEAGUE!! STRAIGHT ANSWERS

The decision is next Wednesday mate. 

York.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 minutes ago, Col81 said:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WE ARE 24 PAGES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK AGAIN WHO IS THE NEW TEAM IN SUPER LEAGUE!! STRAIGHT ANSWERS

I started a thread that started the whole World laughing .....  Straight answer

I've no idea

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

17 minutes ago, Col81 said:

A team who will please our new NRL masters.

I'm going Adelaide. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

35 minutes ago, Col81 said:

York................................... You must be joking everyone was saying Bradford. For me it has to be Toulose everyone else is a joke

Why start a thread then? Just go with what's rattling round your own head.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

24 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

You reckon they read Leigh's application and didn't bother with anyone elses? Or maybe read Leigh's application and were so bored they decided to pull a name out of a hat?

May 2009 | fslBlog

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

The SL will go with a sensible option for now that sadly will rule out Toulouse for another year.

Having had a really good think about this my money would be on LONDON BRONCOS they have kept their powder very dry.

I would expect a whole host of new signings sponsorship and a long term stadium announcement from them (Just my gut feeling here:)

Another factor will be financial and with the Broncos SL know that they can rely yet again on the incredible David Hughes for financial reliability.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

From my 2017 expierence Tommy, your club was one of the worst for bringing fans.

Now now 'Arry.

3 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Few hundred people the difference between all of them lets be honest

maybe,but had rather see fev or leigh fans packed at back a sticks on telly rather than half a dozen from toulouse, but to be fair am not too fussed,been a batley fan i really enjoy the game and its a real suprise when we turn some a the bigger teams over,must be naff to win every week, but i dont get all this anti bulls,if people are going to go out there way to make the place a lot better for lots of fans whats to knock about it all. we always seem to dwell on the past and not get stuck into what here and now in next 12 months, everyone beefed and moaned when TWp failed due to moneybags saying thats enough, and now heres a chance to build a yorkshire powerhouse just up 606 and its folks crying in there cornflakes again.

10 minutes ago, silverback said:

maybe,but had rather see fev or leigh fans packed at back a sticks on telly rather than half a dozen from toulouse, but to be fair am not too fussed,been a batley fan i really enjoy the game and its a real suprise when we turn some a the bigger teams over,must be naff to win every week, but i dont get all this anti bulls,if people are going to go out there way to make the place a lot better for lots of fans whats to knock about it all. we always seem to dwell on the past and not get stuck into what here and now in next 12 months, everyone beefed and moaned when TWp failed due to moneybags saying thats enough, and now heres a chance to build a yorkshire powerhouse just up 606 and its folks crying in there cornflakes again.

I suppose its different expectations of going to a match and watching over a season. My approach to my football team is totally different to my view of my Rugby team 😅

Its difficult to argue for a strategic vision to build Bradford back up when the terms of entry to super league this year are as they are. Its difficult to argue any in fact.

11 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I suppose its different expectations of going to a match and watching over a season. My approach to my football team is totally different to my view of my Rugby team 😅

Its difficult to argue for a strategic vision to build Bradford back up when the terms of entry to super league this year are as they are. Its difficult to argue any in fact.

yep,if you take the chance of SL for bradford things will still go ahead and should be a great night out again, i would rather my team beat al comers next year and get in SL the right way on the pitch. whoever it is next year they will have a day to be proud of for sure.and the bonus is we get to see some cracking games along the way.🙂

Archived