All Golds Praise for Gloucestershire

Styx

🎤🥁 Gloucester:
💛heartbeat of the All Golds ~
🔥Outstanding venue at Churchdown School for 1908 Cup, Golden Fern Cup and Primary Schools'  Festival 
🔥Jay Woodley ( All Golds' Schools' and Community Clubs' Development Officer) is based at Churchdown school 
🔥Staff and set up at Churchdown school are outstanding 
🔥All Golds' club: 
superb HQ at St Peter's Sports Centre (school)
🔥fine facilities 
🔥top staff 
🔥Gloucestershire - we have so many schools, staff and other personnel as friends and partners. 
🎉We consider ourselves very fortunate to have all of the above
👏Thank you all so much 🖤💛

13 hours ago, Styx said:

🎤🥁 Gloucester:
💛heartbeat of the All Golds ~
🔥Outstanding venue at Churchdown School for 1908 Cup, Golden Fern Cup and Primary Schools'  Festival 
🔥Jay Woodley ( All Golds' Schools' and Community Clubs' Development Officer) is based at Churchdown school 
🔥Staff and set up at Churchdown school are outstanding 
🔥All Golds' club: 
superb HQ at St Peter's Sports Centre (school)
🔥fine facilities 
🔥top staff 
🔥Gloucestershire - we have so many schools, staff and other personnel as friends and partners. 
🎉We consider ourselves very fortunate to have all of the above
👏Thank you all so much 🖤💛

I would love to see a breakdown as good as this for our full-time professional sides.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Just now, Saint 1 said:

Seriously? A development officer, a schools' cup and their host having nice staff?

Give over,  there is no need to belittle people's effort in that way.

7 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Give over,  there is no need to belittle people's effort in that way.

Hear hear! 

39 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

I'm not belittling their effort, it's great what the All Golds are doing and for their standing their set up is good. What I'm going against is the laughable implication that our fulltime professional clubs dont have those things. The exaggeration helps nobody.

And all I said was I'd like to see a breakdown of full-timers on this. And your sentence made it quite clear you thought that was beggar all.

" What I really meant your majesty was ,,,,"

2 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

What you actually said was that you would love to see a breakdown as good as this from the full-time clubs. Virtually every full-time club would have a breakdown as good as this.  That's to be expected, they're full-time clubs, but it's still true. 

Yes AS GOOD AS THIS IS BUT AT THE RIGHT LEVEL! I din't say they wouldn't have one I just said I'd like to see them, I'd like to see a comparitive table with them all on. Now take a step back and think on,please! This is not an issue to get heated about in any way whatsoever!

Cheltenham Phoenix remain a strong community club playing in the West of England League.  Schools work continues in the Cheltenham and Gloucester area, although stalled somewhat by covid this year, with a view to expanding into the Stroud and Forest of Dean areas too.  There is a healthy relationship between All Golds and Phoenix.

1 hour ago, Styx said:

Cheltenham Phoenix remain a strong community club playing in the West of England League.  Schools work continues in the Cheltenham and Gloucester area, although stalled somewhat by covid this year, with a view to expanding into the Stroud and Forest of Dean areas too.  There is a healthy relationship between All Golds and Phoenix.

Great!

Archived