French RL Elections

rlno1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorted.I understand . After the Intervention of the National Olympique and Sports Federations. So Luc Lacoste back in the race Saturday. Bit bizarre that this candidate is supported by both Bernard Guasch and Bernard Sarrazain owners of the Catalans Dragons and Toulouse Olympique respectively.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

2 hours ago, audois said:

Sorted.I understand . After the Intervention of the National Olympique and Sports Federations. So Luc Lacoste back in the race Saturday. Bit bizarre that this candidate is supported by both Bernard Guasch and Bernard Sarrazain owners of the Catalans Dragons and Toulouse Olympique respectively.

Should it be bizarre if they support an other candidat ?

It's the big day, i was surprised to see that you don't vote for a full team but the clubs vote for a president and then the people on the lists, so you will have a president who has to work with people he hasn't picked, 

So you can get a président with 7 people from his  list, 2 7 from the second and 10 from the third list. 

It's like being a coach and not being able to choose your staff or your players! 

Business man, was on the board of perpignan union for a year. Watched a couple of catalans games and loved the game. 

Speaks fluent english after living in london from 15 to 18 years old then returned to london for uni or work  i think i read, 

I'd add a report on him in french but i've still not worked out how to get photos on here now it's changed. 

A complex that will be built and partly paid for by the local authorities and will cost the fédération around ind a thousand euros a month in mortgage apparently, a czntre of excellence with class rooms training facilities etc for the french team and other rep teams and also for the kids coming through, it'll cost a few million to build but as stated most of it covered by handouts and i believe the land has been given for free 

Lacoste met up earlier with both Guasch and Sarrazain. The Dragons boss was in Carcassonne with Lacoste when his campaign was launched. You have to have I think a close working relations with these clubs. The other important thing is start talking with the RFL on many issues. This hasn't happened in ages. The new bloke speaks English apparently and that helps.

Patrick Pedrezanni ran the Pole Espoir set-up in Carcassonne for young players and is familiar with formation/technical stuff. A good bloke to have in the team too.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Archived