Leigh’s bid is in - SL ready

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

200 pages of give it to Fev so they're out of the league, 100 for give it Toulouse for the same reason, 100 pages saying how good the LSV is, 30 pages saying ignore the first 300 pages?

But have you looked at Appendix 1?

It lists the names of 1000 supporters that have committed to attend every away game and spend exactly £30 on entrance and a pie and pint.  It also gives a bio of each supporter that states their drink of choice and pie filling.

Apparently Donald Trump has received a copy of this and keeps shouting whilst looking at the list ‘Well that blokes dead, so is that one, that bloke and his wife have never existed ... and that bloke emigrated to Wigan 20 years ago .... this is fake news’.

1 minute ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

It lists the names of 1000 supporters that have committed to attend every away game and spend exactly £30 on entrance and a pie and pint.  It also gives a bio of each supporter that states their drink of choice and pie filling.

Apparently Donald Trump has received a copy of this and keeps shouting whilst looking at the list ‘Well that blokes dead, so is that one, that bloke and his wife have never existed ... and that bloke emigrated to Wigan 20 years ago .... this is fake news’.

Don't give up the day job AT!

3 minutes ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

They'd rather have Pasties tbf

22 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

I think it is very well presented.

Importantly it has the support of Andy Burnham, who was the former rugby league president. He usually speaks a lot of sense and is very aware of the Leigh community. 

To me, we are always wanting more investment for the north.  Therefore it makes sense for those of us who live here to support a northern bid. 

14 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

200 pages of give it to Fev so they're out of the league, 100 for give it Toulouse for the same reason, 100 pages saying how good the LSV is, 30 pages saying ignore the first 300 pages?

The focus will be on financial strength and ability to ride whatever is thrown at the sport, of course having the squad and facilities in place would get a mention

In't it good to be infamous, you don't get forgotten very easily.

C'mon Leigh.

Well it's as good as up the Trin!

Another club those who believe they do something special by doing exactly the same in paying their admission fee to watch another club that has been more successful think it gives them a right to chastise others.

Love the fact Degsy has a picture of his car on the wall for the full "I'm loaded don't you know" effect. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 11.47.57.png

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

11 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

The focus will be on financial strength and ability to ride whatever is thrown at the sport, of course having the squad and facilities in place would get a mention

I'm only joking mate. Like I've said previously Leigh are a solid choice.

1 minute ago, Smudger06 said:

ah, the tactic of the largest file wins.....

All padded out with thick paper, 18pt type and pictures of his Lamborghini 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Smudger06 said:

Driving to both prior to 9am on a Monday, thats a dead line risk right there. Hope they submitted it electronically as well......

Judging by the fact they did it in Manchester as well as Leeds we'll probably hearing from the UN & NATO soon both thanking Leigh for their applications!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

23 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Don't give up the day job AT!

Don’t worry, my wife won’t let me retire yet.

As for my witty comment, that you know is based upon your banter with Gingerjon, that was produced during the break of Frost that I am watching tonight.

P.S Just realised that the book I am reading Stalingrad a number one best seller by Antony Beevor that covers the whole campaign is only 431 pages long ...... 

Archived