Leigh’s bid is in - SL ready

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Thought it was an independent panel, very dangerous to ASS U ME in these things

It’s supposed to be.  3 from SL clubs, 3 from RFL (2xcommercials and Dave Rotherham) and the Lord.

Mine was a genuine question though as I’ve experience of submissions, which have been excessively detailed with information not asked for, negatively marked down.

Best of luck BTW.

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

It’s supposed to be.  3 from SL clubs, 3 from RFL (2xcommercials and Dave Rotherham) and the Lord.

Mine was a genuine question though as I’ve experience of submissions, which have been excessively detailed with information not asked for, negatively marked down.

Best of luck BTW.

Lets be honest the SL/RFL should have just said club X is our choice as they have the rosta and finance details

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

Lets be honest the SL/RFL should have just said club X is our choice as they have the rosta and finance details

Isn't rosta in italy? Love to see an Italian team in SL

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

Could be.

This application aside and based on how I believe the TWP situation was handled, IMO, Elstone has lost SL trust within the game.

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

Could be.

This application aside and based on how I believe the TWP situation was handled, IMO, Elstone has lost SL trust within the game.

Elstone was the great white hope entering the arena to the Rocky theme tune, about to show the RFL how it’s done but reality is we just have more fixed cost in the sport for ......... vision is needed, and a bit of a revolution

Bulls building for Super League.....

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/18919672.bradford-bulls-snap-ex-leeds-rhinos-youngsters/

27 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

2 leagues of 10?

Not just keyboard klattering conjecture idf you consider the RFL considered all the Super League candidates applications worthy of consideration add Widnes and Newcastle and you have the two fully functioning professional leagues.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Just now, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Bulls building for Super League.....

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/18919672.bradford-bulls-snap-ex-leeds-rhinos-youngsters/

Not just keyboard klattering conjecture idf you consider the RFL considered all the Super League candidates applications worthy of consideration add Widnes and Newcastle and you have the two fully functioning professional leagues.

It's sweaty's stock answer to everything.......

Archived