Two Ex NRL Stars On Their Way Out Of Superleague??

Davo5

12 hours ago, Davo5 said:

This is written from all the way from Australia... in the close season.  They have to write something.

As for forwards getting injuries, I think we will get more of them as the years go by.

12 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Sad if George Burgess retires. These should be his golden years at 28.

I agree.  All you have to do is take a look at the highlights of George Burgess from the 2014 season and his performance in the 2014 Grand Final to see that he was on track to be a very special player.  His career has been massively hit by the ongoing hip injury; both missing games and showing a lack of mobility when he does play.

I am ok bagging players for lack of form but George Burgess has suffered through injury and to be forced into retirement at 28 would be a huge shame. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived