Halifax Panthers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange. No big unveiling. Nothing on their website. I wonder if there was any consultation with fans and if there were any other options. 

Still, they’re seemingly moving with the times but it’s about how they use this new identity that ultimately matters.

I grew up with them as the Blue Sox, I know I’ll be in the minority but I quite liked it. 

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Strange. No big unveiling. Nothing on their website. I wonder if there was any consultation with fans and if there were any other options. 

Still, they’re seemingly moving with the times but it’s about how they use this new identity that ultimately matters.

I grew up with them as the Blue Sox, I know I’ll be in the minority but I quite liked it. 

They've been hosting a press conference at The Piece Hall this afternoon - streamed over their Facebook page. 

I mean, I know they couldn't exactly be Halifax Smurfs but I just can't associate Panthers with blue. If you know one thing about a panther it's that they're black. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

😬

Think I prefer the Cas Panthers logo.

Who decided out of all the things Rugby league needs to change in the UK that clubs badges is top of the list? Wigan, Salford..now this.

"Stick a cartoon character on the badge and the kids will come"

Looks like a kid designed it.

How many Premier league football teams have a cartoon style mascot for the club badge.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

16 minutes ago, M j M said:

Well it certainly looks like the whole thing could have been conceived and executed in one week. 

Archived