Saints sign Broncos youngster

Saints have said they see him as another Walmsley style project. They think he's got the attributes to make a top class prop but he still needs to work on areas of his game. He's a direct replacement for Ashworth so I don't expect to see him get too much game time next year unless there's a lot of injuries in the front row. There's 6 other guys who would get picked ahead of him in the front row for 2021, Walmsley, Lees, Paasi, Amor, LMS & Batchelor. If it works out for him I reckon he'll see plenty of 1st team action in 2022 once LMS & Amor retire.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

42 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Saints have said they see him as another Walmsley style project. They think he's got the attributes to make a top class prop but he still needs to work on areas of his game. He's a direct replacement for Ashworth so I don't expect to see him get too much game time next year unless there's a lot of injuries in the front row. There's 6 other guys who would get picked ahead of him in the front row for 2021, Walmsley, Lees, Paasi, Amor, LMS & Batchelor. If it works out for him I reckon he'll see plenty of 1st team action in 2022 once LMS & Amor retire.

Batchelor - a Prop?

18 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Batchelor - a Prop?

He & Walmsley were the starting props against Salford earlier this year and to be fair to him while he's not a natural prop he actually played pretty well and showed he could step into that role if needed

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Archived