beyond a joke

zak hardaker fined for celebrating a try in the hull game, be interesting to see if any saints or wigan players get fined for celebrating in the final.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

So Hardaker is keen to showcase the stupidity of the Rugby League disciplinary process.

Personally, I think he should keep his mouth shut and be grateful he is still in the game after homophobic comments, admission of assault, taking cocaine and prosecution for drink driving, driving without insurance, and driving without a valid MOT.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

14 minutes ago, my missus said:

zak hardaker find for celebrating a try in the hull game, be interesting to see if any saints or wigan players get fined for celebrating in the final.

I also believe Gildart has posted on Twitter also.

1. Sportspersons this age are indestructible and think nothing can hurt them.  I can understand them (Gildart anyway) bellyaching.

2.  Dunbar has covered my feelings regarding Hardaker perfectly.

3 hours ago, Dunbar said:

So Hardaker is keen to showcase the stupidity of the Rugby League disciplinary process.

Personally, I think he should keep his mouth shut and be grateful he is still in the game after homophobic comments, admission of assault, taking cocaine and prosecution for drink driving, driving without insurance, and driving without a valid MOT.

This is true although I couldn't help but warm to him while watching 'Once Were Lions'.  I must be going soft in my old age.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

4 hours ago, my missus said:

zak hardaker find for celebrating a try in the hull game, be interesting to see if any saints or wigan players get fined for celebrating in the final.

Player gets fined for doing something he was specifically told not to do by the governing body because it breaches the rules they established that allowed the sport to get up and running again and avoid financial calamity.

Conclusion: it's the governing body's fault????

5 minutes ago, M j M said:

The governing body that has given him chance after chance to continue in the sport following multiple misdemeanors and yet he decides to publically slag them off on social media.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

32 minutes ago, M j M said:

Player gets fined for doing something he was specifically told not to do by the governing body because it breaches the rules they established that allowed the sport to get up and running again and avoid financial calamity.

Didn't he just kick the ball into the empty stands?

If it was any other player we’d all be posting what a ridiculous over the top decision to fine a player for celebrating a great try in a big game towards the end of an extremely difficult season for everyone involved in the sport.

11 hours ago, M j M said:

I imagine if he'd been able to do that successfully Wigan would have won the Grand Final.

Into the empty stands, not through the posts.  You have failed your audition to get in to the London Palladium. 

Hardaker is not the first to be penalised like this and I seem to recall that most complained about the cheese paring judiciary then.  Of course that guy was not a Wigan player.

30 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Into the empty stands, not through the posts.  You have failed your audition to get in to the London Palladium. 

Hardaker is not the first to be penalised like this and I seem to recall that most complained about the cheese paring judiciary then.  Of course that guy was not a Wigan player.

The victim mentality lives deep within you doesn't it.

3 hours ago, Davo5 said:

If it was any other player we’d all be posting what a ridiculous over the top decision to fine a player for celebrating a great try in a big game towards the end of an extremely difficult season for everyone involved in the sport.

I don't think so, fwiw I found it embarrassing when Steve Price went public moaning about not being able to celebrate. 

He should have been focusing on other stuff. 

19 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Couldn't help but think of "What have the Romans ever done for us?" whilst reading the list in the second paragraph.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived