Loved this !

Oxford

And this a woman with her own RL club and a cave in her living room !

No not really, this is great news and we need far more women in positions of power in the sport!

https://viaoccitanie.tv/xiii-limouxin-la-premiere-femme-a-la-tete-du-club-de-rugby/

I put a Love This thread on here because because on the general RL it becomes more like a wake for fun, positivity and hope.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

51 minutes ago, Oxford said:

And this a woman with her own RL club and a cave in her living room !

No not really, this is great news and we need far more women in positions of power in the sport!

https://viaoccitanie.tv/xiii-limouxin-la-premiere-femme-a-la-tete-du-club-de-rugby/

I put a Love This thread on here because because on the general RL it becomes more like a wake for fun, positivity and hope.

She`s got the big wine rack in there, so a quintessentially French cavewoman.

1 hour ago, unapologetic pedant said:

She`s got the big wine rack in there

In my cupboard I've got one just as big, but it's empty !

But what about more women prominent in the sport?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

On 05/12/2020 at 21:04, Oxford said:

Totally agree, I think with women in positions of influence we may hopefully see Rugby League Clubs realise their potential to serve as Health, Fitness and Well Being centres for the community they serve, I`m talking gymnasiums, aerobics, pilates, fun runs or whatever is the latest fashion in these fields. Health and fitness and healthy living could see a real boost after the pandemic as Governments  and the general populace realise the benefits  of healthy lifestyles. It is a natural fit for RL clubs and an opportunity to diversify their incomes and engage their communities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Oxford said:

Couldn`t understand a word he said, but I know it was about League, I know it is in France, and I know that it was a professional looking `panel-type` sports show in France and they didn`t seem to be arguing, so I like it ! 

Publicite, Publicite, Publicite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived