RFL Fan Survey

I’ve since done the survey. A few questions in their about PPV, which I found interesting. The rest are pretty generic about how you consume the game, what your club does and what you think of the RFL. Unsurprisingly, my what positives do you have about the RFL answer was much shorter than my negatives. 

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Unsurprisingly, my what positives do you have about the RFL answer was much shorter than my negatives. 

The survey didn't ask what was the main problem with fans of the game, but... :kolobok_wink:

Just kidding; plenty to complain about. But I did take the time to collate plenty of positives, so I didn't look like a congenital sourpuss.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

A good start to the survey is that Toronto are on the dropdown list for the question "Which SL club do you support?"

I picked them of course.

Me too. Will be interesting to see the outputs of the survey.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

8 hours ago, Southerner said:

I was surprised that they were suggesting just £61+ for a season pass of Super League. I thought that was low. I wouldn’t flinch at paying that price?

Same. I suppose 61+ could mean anything but it shows what they’re thinking going 0-10, 11-20,...,61+. Seems a low ‘highest option’. I would’ve thought they’d need more than that from subscriptions if they were to make it work. 

I bet the ‘how much would you pay for an England international season pass’ gets some random answers!  

4 hours ago, Curly perm said:

I bet the ‘how much would you pay for an England international season pass’ gets some random answers!  

Completely agree. What exactly do you get for your pass?! 😂

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Does it ask "What really p***** you off about fans forums?

I guess the answer will be "Nothing at all - populated by the intelligentsia".

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Does it ask "What really p***** you off about fans forums?

I guess the answer will be "Nothing at all - populated by the intelligentsia".

Well not entirely Johnny, but me and thee at least.

Archived