Isn't it time this was moved?

thunder pete

Apart from yourself will anymore of the Thunder fans be joining in, otherwise it's useless the club being there, yes I agree there are teams there that don't contribute as it is, there prefer to go onto nasty forum.

15 hours ago, RogerT said:

Apart from yourself will anymore of the Thunder fans be joining in, otherwise it's useless the club being there, yes I agree there are teams there that don't contribute as it is, there prefer to go onto nasty forum.

Yes it's frustrating. There are already a couple of Championship teams whose fans' only real online presence is a closed Facebook group which doesn't particularly welcome fans of other clubs - it's a shame because with so little video available you can actually learn a lot about Championship RL and the players involved from some forums.

Hi, Pete. Hope you're well. I've been a member of this forum for donkeys' years but don't visit too often, I must confess. All the best to anyone and everyone who may do so more often.

gatesheadthunderuserbarcb3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived