Match worn shirts for sale - large collection.

I have a large collection of match worn players shirts for sale. They are from around the mid 1980s to about 2007. All are top quality match worn shirts which are numbered and the later shirts have the players name on. The vast majority of the shirts are from around 1988 to 1995. Shirts include, Trafford Borough, Scarborough, Carlisle, Whitehaven, Hunslet, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Northampton Knights, Halifax, London & South East, Barrow, Wakefield, Widnes, GB Police, Halifax, Blackpool Panthers, Castleford, Oldham. Featherstone, Workington, York, GB BARLA, Keighley, Leigh, Hull, Rochdale, Doncaster, St Esteve, Swinton. In some clubs cases I have shirts for more than one season available. All shirts are open to offers and I would consider exchanges for old programmes (Pre 1950). If you are interested in anything please PM me stating which clubs you are interested in and I will give full details.Some lovely shirts here and in some cases probably your only chance to pick one up now.

Hull maybe of interest certainly depending on the year

I know someone with a 1952 Widnes V Australia signed card from a dinner they put on which is nice 

I would imagine you’ll know all the people I may know for programmes 

are you interested in early Fulham ones 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 08:41, Stephen Andrews said:

I have a large collection of match worn players shirts for sale. They are from around the mid 1980s to about 2007. All are top quality match worn shirts which are numbered and the later shirts have the players name on. The vast majority of the shirts are from around 1988 to 1995. Shirts include, Trafford Borough, Scarborough, Carlisle, Whitehaven, Hunslet, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Northampton Knights, Halifax, London & South East, Barrow, Wakefield, Widnes, GB Police, Halifax, Blackpool Panthers, Castleford, Oldham. Featherstone, Workington, York, GB BARLA, Keighley, Leigh, Hull, Rochdale, Doncaster, St Esteve, Swinton. In some clubs cases I have shirts for more than one season available. All shirts are open to offers and I would consider exchanges for old programmes (Pre 1950). If you are interested in anything please PM me stating which clubs you are interested in and I will give full details.Some lovely shirts here and in some cases probably your only chance to pick one up now.

What Oldham jerseys have you got?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What is still available of these shirts?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Just so everyone knows and isnt wasting their time most of the shirts have now been sold. the ones that are left are as follows, Barrow (6 or 7 different ones), Doncaster (2 different), Halifax, Hull, Workington, Dewsbury, Huddersfield (2 different), Hunslet, GB Police, Blackpool Panthers.

If anyone is interested in buying any of the above please PM me.

Thanks.