Leigh to SL

Crown Flatter

2 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

It’s just been announced that Leigh Centurions will replace Toronto Wolfpack in SL for 2021. 

Pleased with that. Makes sense. 

17 hours ago, Kelsey The Ram 97 said:

It's a shame it was Leigh as I like my trips there but it makes the most sense. At least I have Newcastle though 🍺🍺

The offer I made on our forum stands to my friends on here on your visit to Newcastle. A free cup of tea at mine, with only a £5 fee for the saucer.

And, for those who feel it is far enough away for an overnight stay (it is 1.5 hours away after all) i will gladly set up a tent in my back garden!!

23 hours ago, distantdog said:

The offer I made on our forum stands to my friends on here on your visit to Newcastle. A free cup of tea at mine, with only a £5 fee for the saucer.

And, for those who feel it is far enough away for an overnight stay (it is 1.5 hours away after all) i will gladly set up a tent in my back garden!!

You can take the man out of Yorkshire but you cannot take the 'Yorkshire' out of the man.

Leigh was the right common sense choice. 

I'd have liked to see Toulouse going up if I'm being honest. When we play them away, It probably costs the club far too much in terms of money and hassle. We always seemed to get demolished by them as well.

When we play them at home, they don't bring any paying spectators, so the club is missing out on finance again. 

When we play Leigh, on a good day they bring a good thousand fans with them, spending money on other things like beer and raffle tickets too.

Big Mark will know that he's going to be missing out on a few grand next year because of this.

On 17/12/2020 at 16:06, distantdog said:

That's a bargain lol where do I sign

Archived