Leigh then

Fevrob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fevrob said:

Well, they’ve picked a small ex mining town surrounded by super league teams just not us, at least they’re out of our way, thoughts?

great news gets rid of our biggest danger to promotion 2021

20 minutes ago, Fevrob said:

Well, they’ve picked a small ex mining town surrounded by super league teams just not us, at least they’re out of our way, thoughts?

Thought you was describing featherstone 🤔🤔

a small ex mining town surrounded by super league teams🤣🤣

Look on the positives

You've a chance of winning somert next season be grateful 

Leigh we're the only team geared up to be the 12th team

Anyway your master Gary Hetherington will have voted you down looking after the Rhinos interests. 

All you need next season is Wakefield to come bottom and you'll have a proper local derby

Congratulations Leigh Centurions 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Thought you was describing featherstone 🤔🤔

a small ex mining town surrounded by super league teams🤣🤣

Look on the positives

You've a chance of winning somert next season be grateful 

Leigh we're the only team geared up to be the 12th team

Anyway your master Gary Hetherington will have voted you down looking after the Rhinos interests. 

All you need next season is Wakefield to come bottom and you'll have a proper local derby

Apart from the hetherington rubbish there's a lot in there i agree with. We could actually replace wakey in SL.

I've said today I think we'll win it next year.... I rarely make such rash statements..... 

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Absolutely congratulations to Leigh hope they go well in SL and stay up.

Coolie - you’re probably right only one local Derby (against Cas) after Wakey get relgated 😉

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

15 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Apart from the hetherington rubbish there's a lot in there i agree with. We could actually replace wakey in SL.

I've said today I think we'll win it next year.... I rarely make such rash statements..... 

Hope your right Robin, I’m not convinced that Toulouse, York, Bradford, Widnes, Fax, et all will be pushovers next year, but looking forward to the ride.

2 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Yes I know Steve. They were never close to either administration or liquidation.

They got rid of shed loads of players who in delbert's opinion had not performed as expected and it was after a championship season not SL as you stated. Yes I'm being a pedantic 2@

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

I'm proper buzzing now.... a reight chance to go up as champs in centenary year.....

Roll on 2021

Robin has someone taken over your computer or are you on strong meds😃. You are normally more cautious than me. Do you remember Dewsbury and Barrow in our last full season? It won't be a walk in the park but it makes it more exciting with the favourites missing. But I do like the new Robin😃😃😃

15 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Robin has someone taken over your computer or are you on strong meds😃. You are normally more cautious than me. Do you remember Dewsbury and Barrow in our last full season? It won't be a walk in the park but it makes it more exciting with the favourites missing. But I do like the new Robin😃😃😃

I am in a quite strangely optimistic mood. It won't last. I'm usually a right miserable sod 😅

1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Steve, I don’t think we had a lot to crow about squad wise in that game either, regardless of the win.

Thanks RFL my 12 year old daughter is once again in tears as I try to explain why the 25 years of prejudice we have experienced from our own sport.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I'm proper buzzing now.... a reight chance to go up as champs in centenary year.....

Roll on 2021

you really think if PR remains and we finish to they would let us in.  Not a chance Robin, we are a stench that the RFL does not want at the top table.  Today has proved that.

7 minutes ago, lingard said:

you really think if PR remains and we finish to they would let us in.  Not a chance Robin, we are a stench that the RFL does not want at the top table.  Today has proved that.

It was also announced today that a championship team will be promoted in 2021. "The proper way" is how it was described 

8 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

It was also announced today that a championship team will be promoted in 2021. "The proper way" is how it was described 

might just cheer Ruby up.

Archived