Season tickets 2021

ChampagneCharlieReturns

Right! I work Sunday's,  so can't get to many games. But, I've decided to get a season ticket! Call me foolish or brash! But I can just about afford it. I wish I could go to every game home and away!! I can't. My hopes are: we stay up, I think we will. Also , we beat York twice and Newcastle twice.  Why? I'm sick of of the "York this and York that". They were in a deeper hole than us and along comes someone with a bit of cash!!!!. Same with Newcastle. The one thing we have that they will never have is history,  we are the original home of Rugby League. Not Huddersfield.  Us , Oldham. So, if you can, let's get us back to where we rightly belong.

20 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Right! I work Sunday's,  so can't get to many games. But, I've decided to get a season ticket! Call me foolish or brash! But I can just about afford it. I wish I could go to every game home and away!! I can't. My hopes are: we stay up, I think we will. Also , we beat York twice and Newcastle twice.  Why. I'm sick of of the "York this and York that". They were in a deeper hole than us and along comes someone with a bit of cash!!!!. Same with Newcastle. The one thing we have that they will never have is history,  we are the original home of Rugby League. Not Huddersfield.  Us , Oldham. So, if you can, let's get us back to where we rightly belong.

Bits a that on dressing room 2 and games a belter.. all the best for 2021.

Archived