Salford fined for failing to fulfil a fixture

15 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

I believe that Ian Blease and Paul King are quite sanguine about the fine. If that is so, then I'm not going to rise to the bait of those on here who love to pile in on an anti-Salford story.

AFAIK, the main losers are the Council and Peel Holdings, who still own the stadium and need a tenant whatever, Marwan Koucash, who has gone on record as saying he doesn't want his money back, John Wilkinson, for whom I do feel some sympathy, and, finally, a number of small creditors for whom I do feel sorry, but can do nothing about. But, hey! Check out the headline! Nasty Salford! That's all some people care about. If it makes them feel good, let them fill their boots.

Sorry, I almost forgot. The fine could have been worse and could have been a whole lot better, so I don't really have a view on it.

I did know who  the main creditors were, and how good MK had been about his bit. I like your style about this, I wasn't too bothered until some posts on here, maybe we're just too used to stuff like this.

Thanks for replying tony, keep well have a good one this holiday.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived