Wakefield Trinity plans submision

3 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Lol ok champ,I’ll just turn the house upside down after a 12 hr shift. 😂

But listen, *I* didn’t publish the magazine, it was LPL. It’s out there.

And also, it’s no skin off my nose if Wakey play out of BV for another 100 years. I’m just saying what happened. 

If you hadn't put ten posts on the topic in the last hour you may have had time to find said article.😂

• Like 2

Just now, The Future is League said:

Wakey fans hate the truth coming out about the clubs porkies for the last 22years over a new ground

You are defo trolling. You're just repeating nonsense over and over, without a shred of evidence and we (particularly me), keep biting. I'm sure you are having a good chuckle.

Ball's in your court - back up your claims with more than hearsay, rumours or urban myths, or shut up.

2 minutes ago, Hello said:

No, it's Andy Wilson's words on ongoing plans from both Wakey and Cas.

Andy Wilson uses the words "Both clubs have been warned by the Rugby Football League that their places in the elite competition beyond 2011 will be at risk unless they make progress on ground developments after years of promises".

He was a journalist, not a spokesperson for either club.

3 hours ago, dboy said:

The BV pitch is already full-sized.

(are you just rubbing it in that certain others are less than that?)

A few years ago Belle Vue was illegally oversized and was shortened a few metres. 
Up to then it was the widest and longest Professional Rugby League pitch & when maintained properly its the best as well. 

I was having a friendly pop at Cas 

• Like 2

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

42 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

A few years ago Belle Vue was illegally oversized and was shortened a few metres. 
Up to then it was the widest and longest Professional Rugby League pitch & when maintained properly its the best as well. 

I was having a friendly pop at Cas 

The reason its the best is because there aren't any stands to shade it from the sun 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Is this the new Toronto thread? 

Kids corner.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

3 hours ago, Johnoco said:

I'm interested in why you keep saying this, it doesn't change the facts. Unless if course discussing anything you don't like is childish.

The only childish thing I can see is some Wakey fans stamping their feet about it. 

Because it's become an endless stream of "is-isn't" with nothing new being added to the discussion.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

24 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

If it has done, (and I think you have a point) it's largely due to Wakefield fans telling others they are fools who have imagined all the other Wakefield schemes/promises. 

I for one certainly don't have anything against Wakefield.

It kind of surprises me cos almost all of the trinity fans I know are laughing themselves daft at this.

One, just five mins ago was laughing  at the absurdity of it all saying the RFL will swallow it again and you silly bug gers will be left in the Championship. Not the first time such humour has been expressed in my direction.

Maybe its because its written and not verbally expressed??

I usually respond by giving them a directive instruction and asking if the want to buy a used electronic scoreboard.... one previous owner etc.

Edited by Robin Evans
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

If it has done, (and I think you have a point) it's largely due to Wakefield fans telling others they are fools who have imagined all the other Wakefield schemes/promises. 

The biggest fools are the Wakefield fans who either start these threads or subsequently feed the trolls.  

• Like 3

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

This thread started with a link to WMDC planning regarding detailed planning submitted on improvements to Belle Vue, numerous posts since we’ve had.

Some People supporting it, some people ridiculing it, some getting defensive. You get the impression some hope it doesn’t happen and obviously us Wakefield fans who desperately hope it does.

If it happens Wakefield Trinity will be in a stronger position and will continue and enhance the great work the club do on and off the pitch. 

Up the Trin 

Love this Club 

Love the City 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

This thread started with a link to WMDC planning regarding detailed planning submitted on improvements to Belle Vue, numerous posts since we’ve had.

Some People supporting it, some people ridiculing it, some getting defensive. You get the impression some hope it doesn’t happen and obviously us Wakefield fans who desperately hope it does.

If it happens Wakefield Trinity will be in a stronger position and will continue and enhance the great work the club do on and off the pitch. 

Up the Trin 

Love this Club 

Love the City 

When they start erecting the steel 👍

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So funding in place (apparently), planning due to be heard next month, if approved, there will be a period of review where the secretary of state could call the enabling development in and as long as it gets past that construction begins in February.

Getting to the point where we we see if this sinks or swims.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

So funding in place (apparently), planning due to be heard next month, if approved, there will be a period of review where the secretary of state could call the enabling development in and as long as it gets past that construction begins in February.

Getting to the point where we we see if this sinks or swims.

Any drawings?