Wakefield Trinity plans submision

3 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

It´s another stadium that will be fit for purpose,

. Just leaves : Cas , Salford (until they move) and Huddersfield as the main offenders. 

Why are Hudds an offender. Yes they will never fill the place or not often but I can't see why it's not fit for purpose. Half the NRL clubs don't fill their grounds very often.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Why are Hudds an offender. Yes they will never fill the place or not often but I can't see why it's not fit for purpose. Half the NRL clubs don't fill their grounds very often.

One of the criteria for licencing was whether the stadium was appropriately sized to the club. The John Smiths clearly isn't, the best possible use of Davy's money would be in creating a purpose- built Rugby League ground for the club.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, cookey said:

Genuine rugby league fans, should just be pleased that the redevelopment is actually happening. You can all complain that they should have done this, that and the other, once the redevelopment is completed.

Build it and they will come. I've heard that somewhere else, but I can't remember where. Good luck Trin and a great result yesterday, you can take Friday off!!