Merry Christmas everyone

Allora

Same to you and everyone else on here.

As we were sitting around having lunch i realised i was wearing a Raiders collared top, my partner had a replica jersey on and another family member was wearing a very nice Raiders fishing shirt.

Bleed green!  lol

57 minutes ago, Copa said:

As we were sitting around having lunch i realised i was wearing a Raiders collared top, my partner had a replica jersey on and another family member was wearing a very nice Raiders fishing shirt.

Bleed green!  lol

Dont worry, you cant always get what you want for Xmas...😉

1 hour ago, Copa said:

Bleed green!  lol

So what exactly is a fishing shirt ?

15 minutes ago, Copa said:

https://savvysupporter.com.au/canberra-raiders-2021-nrl-fishing-shirt.html

https://www.hookedonline.com.au/accessories/clothing/fishing-shirts-polos/

This style of shirt is quite popular for fishing as they keep you cool while at the same time providing sun protection.

Something that will never ever be required to be worn in the North of England 😔

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. 

And special well wishes for those having a Christmas day alone... it's not great this year but things will get better.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

4 hours ago, Allora said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Yes. "god bless us one and all"

In a different age, as a small child I would get up early on Christmas morning, check that over night the mince pie and brandy left on the fireplace had been eaten , rushed to the pile of presents and opened the biggest, while watching Leslie Crowther greeting sick children at Great Ormond St., looked dutifully forward to the Queen's Speech and all the while hoping to get an extra helping of sherry trifle after dinner.

These days I get up and in the middle of the morning, wonder what day it is, hope the carer is the nice looking one, finish off my porridge, and check who Leigh's latest signing is.

Archived