Players you forgot played for your club

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Difficult thread to contribute to this one.  As soon as you remember a player that you forgot played for your club then you can't add them as you have remembered them.

Players you wanted to forget:Doc Murray.

When Wiggy Jones slags off a RL convert, you know he was playing at least well, and maybe turning in a MotM performance. The chip on that fraudulent, decrepit old nonsense's shoulder is bigger than th

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

I think you’re right. Either a challenge cup game or regal trophy game on Grandstand(great days 👍).

I am not going to look it up but think he played centre (?) when Saints played Wigan in the Challenge Cup - IIRC Bobby Goulding was sent off early for a high shot.

48 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I am not going to look it up but think he played centre (?) when Saints played Wigan in the Challenge Cup - IIRC Bobby Goulding was sent off early for a high shot.

I think he played on the wing - it was also the match when Wigan had some players (Paul, Tuigamala, Robinson) returning from an off-season stint in RU and trying to get back up to speed.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

18 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I think he played on the wing - it was also the match when Wigan had some players (Paul, Tuigamala, Robinson) returning from an off-season stint in RU and trying to get back up to speed.

They were terrible and so out of shape after a couple of months in Union.

• Like 1