And now the news where you are.

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

A tornado has torn through the village of Thorngumbald just to the east of Hull, ripping off a couple of roofs and flipping over a campervan. 

A tornado ripped through whitehaven once and caused £50,000 worth of improvements 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Something weird going on in Hull at the moment, crazy video game, pop art, general acid trip pedestrian crossings keep springing up everywhere and no I'm not hallucinating again... 

e243888ff47ddb1e251a5bbba5e47092240bf326

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

I remember a few years back a mobility scooter got nicked from outside the M&S in Beverley by some Hull chav. It's what the more inept criminals of Hull do, go to more prosperous, neighbouring towns and steal bikes, for some reason this piece of sh*t stole a mobility scooter. Anyway, when the old bloke who owned it came out and saw it missing he called the police. The scumbag was caught only about half an hour or so after he nicked the thing because he was riding it the 8 miles back to Hull down the main A-road that connects the two places and as a result he was causing an enormous tailback and traffic jam on the carriageway going back into Hull. Can't imagine it was the most difficult t-pack to perform. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/10/2021 at 18:53, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm not on twitter but everytime you post something from this account I find myself spending the next hour just looking down its feed laughing my head off! 😂

I liked this one 

DE6E738F-0517-4366-9DE4-C0727283199D.jpeg.0429876bfe9990c31617829607890784.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CanaBull said:

The British Shop where I live got in multipacks of Seabrooks!! Nearly shat a brick when I saw LOL 6 packs of lamb and mint and Worcestershire Sauce!  Glorious.

Seabrooks are the masters of crisps, no question, just a shame the packs are so small. I don't buy them too often cos if I do buy a 6 pack I tend to eat the entire thing in one sitting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Seabrooks are the masters of crisps, no question, just a shame the packs are so small. I don't buy them too often cos if I do buy a 6 pack I tend to eat the entire thing in one sitting. 

Not sure how they got in to be honest, normally they fall foul of the advertising laws because they won't print the packaging in English and French.  Not complaining at all though, so much better than Walkers.