1 minute they were there

4 hours ago, RL Tragic said:

What’s Bell doing now .

Time. Probably. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/12/2020 at 14:34, Robin Evans said:

The playoff game at KR in 98..... KR couldn't lay a finger on him.

The world in his hands. If I were to post my thoughts John and CKN would send the boys round!!!!

A daft mis-guided lad who's life choices left a lot to be desired.... in my opinion.

What did he do 

3 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Time. Probably. 

Yep, thought so (presuming they caught him...)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/police-hunt-wanted-hull-man-3174598.amp

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

22 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Jesus H Arkwright..... there is nothing as inevitable....

Should have just had his final season after a testimonial and a long illustrious international career.....

Sadly, it was always going to end up thus

I really really wished I had what he had.... what a 2@

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Jesus H Arkwright..... there is nothing as inevitable....

Should have just had his final season after a testimonial and a long illustrious international career.....

Sadly, it was always going to end up thus

I really really wished I had what he had.... what a 2@

Bloody hell , I knew he was a character but not that bad .

3 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

That's a surprise. He seemed like such a nice chap when we was playing cricket for England.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Simon Haughton shout have been a “great”but just didn’t have the heart.Spectacular tries but but didn’t like the”hard yards”I saw him play for Orrell RU Aton the wing.Did Nothing.Last I heard he was living in Australia working as a firefighter.

2 minutes ago, RL Tragic said:

Did he play any super league Bell 

Not sure. He.may have had the odd game. He was just way too toxic. A proper nutcase..... which is really bloody annoying as he had everything....

His debut as fev was astonishing..... just brilliant. Way above anything on the pitch that day. What a 2@

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 15:32, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Jamie foster.

Foster had all the skills to become a top class winger, but no bottle. The game that finished him off was Saints away at Odsal. He refused to put his body on the line and drop on a ball on his own try line and just stood there watching as (I think it was Vaikona) dropped on it to score.

The other memorable one was Scott Moore. Had the opportunity to become a great hooker but completely self destructed with all his off-field antics

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

On 29/12/2020 at 20:05, Blind side johnny said:

Wally Lewis - waste of time!!

Spud Carroll at London, couldn't get through a game here went home and selected to play Origin. 

Buf if we are talking here of one minute then gone....... what about the "best rugby player in the world whatever the code" who signed for Leeds one John Gallagher I can honestly say I have never seen anyone as bad on a professional Rugby League field.

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

The other memorable one was Scott Moore. Had the opportunity to become a great hooker but completely self destructed with all his off-field antics

Probably changed the course of history, Scott had a superb game and was the reason for Wakefield beating Bradford in the first MPG, I wonder what would have happened had the scores been reversed?

On 31/12/2020 at 21:15, Cumbrian Mackem said:

David Myers. Wigan signing Martin offiah pushed him down the pecking order at Central Park.

He was a brilliant player at times, but also prone to doing some crazy stuff. He had several spells at Widnes, also played for Wire, Wakefield, Bradford, couple of clubs down under, won challenge cup, league, world club challenge etc.

Bit of a larger than life character, to say the least. 

57 minutes ago, JonM said:

He was a brilliant player at times, but also prone to doing some crazy stuff. He had several spells at Widnes, also played for Wire, Wakefield, Bradford, couple of clubs down under, won challenge cup, league, world club challenge etc.

Bit of a larger than life character, to say the least. 

To my recollection Myers never played for Wakefield.

He was a very talented player and rightfully gained the nickname ‘stepper’ because of his ability to sidestep at pace. 

Tragically died at a relatively young age, 39 I think, after suffering a heart attack while driving. Seemed he had a congenital heart condition which had gone undetected throughout his Rugby League career

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Probably changed the course of history, Scott had a superb game and was the reason for Wakefield beating Bradford in the first MPG, I wonder what would have happened had the scores been reversed?

Did Scott Moore make his debut at Odsal when saints fielded a weakened side?

Also think he could have only been 16 as well?

On 04/01/2021 at 17:44, Jao 711 said:

Simon Haughton shout have been a “great”but just didn’t have the heart.Spectacular tries but but didn’t like the”hard yards”I saw him play for Orrell RU Aton the wing.Did Nothing.Last I heard he was living in Australia working as a firefighter.

If you watch ok the 96 super league ashes he was a real headache for the Aussies 

Archived