Elijah Taylor

DG70

On 29/12/2020 at 03:26, Wellsy4HullFC said:

How is that agent not serving a person sentence for that? Surely paying back the money that was never his (and he probably never will do) isn't a deterrent nor s punishment?

I agree with you 100%. I just don't understand how former agent Ian Miles has avoided prison time. There must be something wrong with the New Zealand judicial system. It is disgusting.

It is not only sport where  crooked managers get away with swindling their clients. Popular music and the movie industry has been rife with this for years. Sting lost $9.8 million, Elton John $29 million, actor Robert de Niro $88 million and the American singing star Billy Joel lost $90 million to his agent. In the latter case, the man was Joel's brother in law!

On 30/12/2020 at 20:23, DG70 said:

Mossop, Taylor, Pauli Pauli, Ikahihifo, Livett, would not say Salford have a weak pack, the real problem if no more quality additions up front is probably strength in depth.

I think Luckley & Wells may be a key signings to be honest

Addy and a few others too.

Still another rebuild, a group of pundits and even more turf-accountants willing to take your hard earned by putting SRD in the relegation battle. 😆

Our season may end up being awful, too many variables to count for that, but the pack strength isn't the major issue it's been presented as. What may matter more is the rules we end up playing under.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

On 31/12/2020 at 10:11, Oxford said:

I think Luckley & Wells may be a key signings to be honest

Addy and a few others too.

Still another rebuild, a group of pundits and even more turf-accountants willing to take your hard earned by putting SRD in the relegation battle. 😆

Our season may end up being awful, too many variables to count for that, but the pack strength isn't the major issue it's been presented as. What may matter more is the rules we end up playing under.

And rumour has it Darcy Lussick to boot (always wanted to use that phrase) with your permission I'll use it again and Darcy Lussick .....to boot!

Mossop, Taylor, Pauli Pauli, Ikahihifo, Livett,Addy, Luckley, Wells & Lussick yes we'll definitely struggle er and I think there's a few more too .........

On 29/12/2020 at 14:16, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

You still didn’t say which teams you think have a weaker pack than Salford 

Just Leeds I reckon everyone else has a cracking pack and strength in depth!

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

Mossop, Taylor, Pauli Pauli, Ikahihifo, Livett,Addy, Luckley, Wells & Lussick yes we'll definitely struggle er and I think there's a few more too .........

As I said very little depth, get a couple of injuries and Salford will struggle, hopefully they don’t call off any games this year due to not having enough players 

27 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

As I said very little depth, get a couple of injuries and Salford will struggle, hopefully they don’t call off any games this year due to not having enough players 

Oh no no no stop, please!

image.png.8943547ba8b39cb806621a48b42ea81a.pngimage.png.1c15d9e782d112c30c452ac6fff99138.pngimage.png.10fb31c3baceb047f8e85007e5a2f6f9.pngimage.png.c0e328a3796fa665310e7f9bbf394c3a.pngimage.png.96cc26b81a784a31ec21e71bdb20bb1b.pngimage.png.f3129ac57a8ba3c0e2c2c30e4fd7f2a3.pngimage.png.f2dcd317718ed9d1848e94eed263bdac.pngimage.png.34f203ac41424d2c6a1c4e3a4bd9b6ef.pngimage.png.c6c993661cadc79e226c924eeff769d3.pngimage.png.0acca5d0ac1aec280f72085e5380415e.png

Salfords pack even more powerful with the arrival of Darcy Lussick.

Escare, Burgess, Watkins, Sarginson, Inu, Lolohea, Brown,Mossop, Ackers, Lussick, Livett, Ikahihifo, Taylor, Pauli Pauli, Wells, Greenwood, Costello.

Thats a very competitive looking 17 in anyones book.

10 hours ago, DG70 said:

Escare, Burgess, Watkins, Sarginson, Inu, Lolohea, Brown,Mossop, Ackers, Lussick, Livett, Ikahihifo, Taylor, Pauli Pauli, Wells, Greenwood, Costello.

A competitive 17 but they lack depth with no quality outside their best 17. Salford will need to avoid injuries otherwise they will be in a relegation battle with Leigh.

11 hours ago, DG70 said:

Did they sign pauli pauli on a permanent deal, I thought it was just a loan last season? 

On 2 January 2021 at 08:29, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

A competitive 17 but they lack depth with no quality outside their best 17. Salford will need to avoid injuries otherwise they will be in a relegation battle with Leigh.

You could say the same for at least half the teams in Superleague.

4 hours ago, Gillmeister80 said:

Has Ken Sio left?

I wish I could be more help on this one. It seems he's still with us but with all the raiding being done.

Escare,

Addy,

Luckley 

Sio

Sarginson
Inu

Williams
Costello
Watkins
Burgess
Tui
Brown