Season Ticket Sales.

Reading the thread about the RL World Cup Advert and the comments by a few poster's who have said they are not commiting to purchasing anything till we are assured Covid is under control got me thinking, Xmas is usually a good time for sales of clubs Season Tickets and putting a few bob in the clubs coffers does anyone with club 'inside' knowledge know how their club is faring.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leigh are struggling to sell many, but are confident of getting plenty of away fans when Wigan, Saints, Warrington and Leeds visit. That’s our new way of growing the game.

Leigh will probably match Salford, Wakefield, Huddersfield and I think we'll only get a true picture closer to the season as the vaccine rollout could relax measures. 

40 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leigh are struggling to sell many, but are confident of getting plenty of away fans when Wigan, Saints, Warrington and Leeds visit. That’s our new way of growing the game.

I am sure Leigh will be fine COME ON guys to quote David and George WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER 

Lets have a great new season in both SL and the Championship and then look forward to a fab World Cup

Paul

52 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

In '17 season Wigan, Warrington and Leeds were terrible attendances, Saints were about 2.5K.

PS I've got mine, have you got yours?

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Why don't you run 10 consecutive marathons soon and finish just past the white cliffs of Dover ?

That will  be a good way of growing this forum !

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

What was your occupation by the way ? 

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Leigh will probably match Salford, Wakefield, Huddersfield and I think we'll only get a true picture closer to the season as the vaccine rollout could relax measures. 

That’s probably true, all 4 clubs will be as bad as each other.

Now if we could just replace the 4 of them with Toulouse, York, Newcastle and Bradford we really would have a Super League.

11 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Now if we could just replace the 4 of them with Toulouse, York, Newcastle and Bradford we really would have a Super League.

What’s super about York, other than it’s a nice place and they’ll have a nice ground? I have high hopes for them but I don’t think they’re anywhere near ready for SL. 

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What’s super about York, other than it’s a nice place and they’ll have a nice ground? I have high hopes for them but I don’t think they’re anywhere near ready for SL. 

Location , Location , Location 

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As well as the fantastic new stadium and their growing crowd figures it’s a prosperous city well known throughout the UK and around the World. With a population of over 200k and an owner willing to invest they could actually be a club to help Super League grow, rather than another small time club bumbling along matching the bottom clubs. 

We need more clubs with the potential to match Leeds, Wigan, Saints, Warrington, Catalans and Hull off the field. York, Newcastle, Toulouse and Bradford have that potential.

1 minute ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

As well as the fantastic new stadium and their growing crowd figures it’s a prosperous city well known throughout the UK and around the World. With a population of over 200k and an owner willing to invest they could actually be a club to help Super League grow, rather than another small time club bumbling along matching the bottom clubs. 

We need more clubs with the potential to match Leeds, Wigan, Saints, Warrington, Catalans and Hull off the field. York, Newcastle, Toulouse and Bradford have that potential.

What was your occupation again ? 

10 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Reading the thread about the RL World Cup Advert and the comments by a few poster's who have said they are not commiting to purchasing anything till we are assured Covid is under control got me thinking, Xmas is usually a good time for sales of clubs Season Tickets and putting a few bob in the clubs coffers does anyone with club 'inside' knowledge know how their club is faring.

I renewed mine but I’ve got a discount for the next 3 years. Supposedly by Easter it’ll start getting back to some sort of normal but I’m not holding my breath. I can’t wait to be inside a stadium again though

33 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

I renewed mine but I’ve got a discount for the next 3 years. Supposedly by Easter it’ll start getting back to some sort of normal but I’m not holding my breath. I can’t wait to be inside a stadium again though

Think my fam are all switching to the 5 game memberships for next season at least. The uncertainty over Covid, uncertainty over work/fixtures, no risk of not getting a one off ticket, waning general interest, LUFC being a bit more interesting and basically every one of our games being on the 70inch OLED anyway puts the investment of 4 full Season tickets into perspective. We did as you did and I believe rightly let the club keep the money last season.

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Burnley, Fulham, Brighton & West Brom, all 4 clubs will be as bad as each other.

Now if we could just replace the 4 of them with Blackburn Rovers, Watford, Nottingham Forest and Norwich City we really would have a Premier League.  

5 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Which Bradford? Not the one of the past 10-12years with their numerous financial issues, think Huddersfield would be a much safer bet. Toulouse I give you, however both York and Newcastle are not yet ready for such sudden elevation, maybe in a couple of years, but not now.

Archived