Fixtures?

16 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I JUST WANT SOME SMEGGIN RUGBY FFS!!!!

Covid close season tremmors, a case of CCST if ever I saw one. Take two of these 🏉🏉 and everything will be fine in the morning.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

1 hour ago, bamfordsbeans said:

In soccer the National League is continuing albeit with quite a number of cancellations.

I believe they got quite a generous grant from the lottery which made it financially viable for most clubs.

If any similar grants were available to the Championship and League 1 clubs a March start date should be viable.

If no money was available the RFL should be onto it.

I would agree with you on grants.It is a shame that grants aren’t available from the lottery.A grant doesn’t have to be paid back.

Sadly something tells me that there would not be lottery grants available for our clubs.

4 hours ago, bamfordsbeans said:

If any similar grants were available to the Championship and League 1 clubs a March start date should be viable.

If I can't go, I'm not enthusiastic about starting in March.

I don't understand why folk would be.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

2 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

I think we will be very lucky if the Championship/Championship 1 season starts in March.

Well, the suggestion is that the season will start on 28 February (or, rather, the weekend thereof) playing mostly early rounds of the Challenge and 1895 Cups.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

20 minutes ago, Griff said:

Well, the suggestion is that the season will start on 28 February (or, rather, the weekend thereof) playing mostly early rounds of the Challenge and 1895 Cups.

I hope that is the case.

But in all honesty I cannot see it starting then.

If there was no rugby in the summer when the rates of infection were lower I just cannot see rugby league at Championship/Chamapionship 1 level happening any time soon.

We will see.

Archived