2021 Squad

Raider91

18 hours ago, Raider91 said:

Could do with Ford desperate for an outside back. Surely he would have played in the last few games. Of the current injury status is true you'd have thought he'd be in the mix this weekend. 

Presume Sharratt has been released he was meant to be a centre wasnt he? He would have played at the weekend you would have thought or at west wales if still about.

By all accounts Adam Ford wanted a release due to not getting picked. Understandable on his behalf. Barrow RL's loss is Barrow Island's gain !!!!! Big strong fast winger.

Not heard anything about Sharratt at all.

Liam Harrison and Gary wheeler signed for the rest of the season.Wheeler is a cracking signing with lots of experience, and Harrison is always a man who will give it is all! And I’ve heard he is keeping in good shape, be good to see him line up with Ben. Hopefully they both play this weekend with all the injures 

8 minutes ago, pennington said:

Liam Harrison and Gary wheeler signed for the rest of the season.Wheeler is a cracking signing with lots of experience, and Harrison is always a man who will give it is all! And I’ve heard he is keeping in good shape, be good to see him line up with Ben. Hopefully they both play this weekend with all the injures 

That’s great but where is our succession planning?

9 minutes ago, Raiders fan said:

That’s great but where is our succession planning?

I'm pretty sure these two were signed on the back of a crippling injury list so massive credit must go the the B.O.D.

Just hope they can play this weekend as we appear to have no centres.

Yeah I think the B.O.D have just got them on board due to the 3 games that we have got coming up which will decide a lot for the season. I can’t imagine the bull playing centre any more, he has put a lot of size on. But wheeler can go to centre for us as he plays centre or stand off i believe. When all players are back fit it’s going to be hard to pick the starting 13 though.

Archived