Another Red Devils signing

looking in great shape ahead of the new season, plenty of pace, power, strength and experience right throughout the squad, plenty of depth too outside an already formidable looking 17 if you look at the likes of Sio, Williams, Kear, Mccarthy, Atkin, Luckley, Lannon, Roberts etc

14 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Salford have a better squad now than they did when they got to the Grand Final, for me. While there were a couple of real standout players in that side that got to Old Trafford, there’s more depth to this squad. 

Agreed, the Grand Final squad were very reliant on Hastings who pulled up trees for Salford that season, current squad looks fantastic on paper, Watkins and Sarginson international class centres, Inu a points machine, while Taylor and Lussick are definitely upgrades on Dudson and Yates, Salford look a shoe in for top 4.

On 02/01/2021 at 12:19, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Depth? Salford have no depth to their squad.

You forgot to add that they bring nothing to Super League. Don't forget that!

In fairness, I assumed you were being ironic. If you were, good! If you weren't, it's time to grow up.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

In fairness, I assumed you were being ironic. If you were, good! If you weren't, it's time to grow up.

Grow up? This is a rugby league forum, on it people give their opinions on rugby league. My opinion is Salford, the team that finished 3rd from bottom last season, lack depth in their forwards and will be near the bottom again fighting relegation this year. If anyone can’t handle that opinion it’d be fair to label them a snowflake.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

I think you told me not to feed the troll some time ago, Tony. Here’s back to you.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Grow up? This is a rugby league forum, on it people give their opinions on rugby league. My opinion is Salford, the team that finished 3rd from bottom last season, lack depth in their forwards and will be near the bottom again fighting relegation this year. If anyone can’t handle that opinion it’d be fair to label them a snowflake.

From one "snowflake" to another, "Enjoy your evening."

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Richard Marshall, you are a Snowflake!

4 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Grow up? 

Stay a child as long as you like kid.  Getting old aint all it's cracked up to be.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

18 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Now you might've got away with this is a rugby league forum, no one's grown up.

Snowflake ..... really?

Just to remind you as well, Salford finished there because they had wins takne away.

& Gareth Whittaker betterer & betterer

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived