Salford City Roosters new million pound clubhouse

1 hour ago, nadera78 said:

Neither you nor I know what's happened there, and yet you saw fit to suggest skullduggery of some sort.

It doesnt look very well managed.  Tbats not skullduggery on the clubs part necessarily.  But if everyone went over budgdt on everything we would not get far.

If you look back said I would look away from it since the club and the game benefits... so frankly I dont want to have to keep having to return to it.

1 hour ago, Rupert Prince said:

It doesnt look very well managed.  Tbats not skullduggery on the clubs part necessarily.  But if everyone went over budgdt on everything we would not get far.

If you look back said I would look away from it since the club and the game benefits... so frankly I dont want to have to keep having to return to it.

Don't raise a non-issue in the first place then. It's not compulsory.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

13 minutes ago, nadera78 said:

It's not compulsory.

Have you read through these threads on here? If it isn't compulsory it can only be compulsive!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

11 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Isn’t the work being carried out at Siddal pitch improvement ?

I'm not quite sure mate. With the subject being regarding a clubhouse I assumed the same thing was happening there. But all the same, anything happening at a club that's positive is more than welcome at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

I'm not quite sure mate. With the subject being regarding a clubhouse I assumed the same thing was happening there. But all the same, anything happening at a club that's positive is more than welcome at the moment. 

They got a new club house a few years ago. It's pitchside and much larger than their old one which was about a 200m walk away.

The current improvements is a new pitch which I believe is one of those hybrid ones

50 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

They got a new club house a few years ago. It's pitchside and much larger than their old one which was about a 200m walk away.

The current improvements is a new pitch which I believe is one of those hybrid ones

Hopefully they will be levelling it also.

10 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

I thought Salford City Council were skint.

All local authorities have a lot less money than they previously had, with their funding from central government 40% down on what it was in 2010, but that doesn’t mean they can’t spend any money on any projects anywhere, it just means they have less to spend than they did before. Facilities that enable people to keep fit and active are essential to public health.

On 18/01/2021 at 13:07, Rupert Prince said:

I didn't say it was a non issue. You need to learn some English comprehension.

I said it was a non issue. Perhaps you need to learn some English comprehension. 

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Archived