USARL domestic gear

I hope it continues to grow over there. One new club a year would be great but more should be possible. 

2 hours ago, fighting irish said:

I hope it continues to grow over there. One new club a year would be great but more should be possible. 

They’ve got this year ticked with South Florida Speed. Florida is becoming a bit of an RL heartland with Axemen, Mayhem, Copperheads, Speed and Renegades all in the state.

I’ve said on a previous thread

6 Team Florida 

6 Team SC, GA, AL

6 Team Midwest

6 Team DMV

6 Team North East

6 Team West Coast

-

That’d be a healthy scenario for USARL in 10-15 years 

Such a shame that USRL was on an upwards trajectory until the world cup when the US national  league players qualified gor the world cup then where all but you ignored in favour off Aussie qualified imports for the main tournament  almost killed the game stone cold dead over there could.

hopefully they are back on the up.

1 hour ago, welshmagpie said:

They’ve got this year ticked with South Florida Speed. Florida is becoming a bit of an RL heartland with Axemen, Mayhem, Copperheads, Speed and Renegades all in the state.

I’ve said on a previous thread

6 Team Florida 

6 Team SC, GA, AL

6 Team Midwest

6 Team DMV

6 Team North East

6 Team West Coast

-

That’d be a healthy scenario for USARL in 10-15 years 

You don’t need that massive geographic spread in such a huge country imho. Maybe better to focus on one area and grow the game there, it’s not like RL is spread across the country in England, Australia or France. 

When I say focus btw, I appreciate that there’s no IRL strategy and it’s entirely up to local enthusiasts to set up clubs. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

You don’t need that massive geographic spread in such a huge country imho. Maybe better to focus on one area and grow the game there, it’s not like RL is spread across the country in England, Australia or France. 

When I say focus btw, I appreciate that there’s no IRL strategy and it’s entirely up to local enthusiasts to set up clubs. 

To be honest mate, I was more basing it on what’s there already.

The North East is well established

DMV can grow off of Delaware, NOVA and a few defunct clubs like DC.

Midwest has Cleveland and Chicago.

West has the Cali bunch.

Florida is the strongest state for RL.

The southern states have Atlanta and talk of 1/2 others popping up.

11 minutes ago, welshmagpie said:

To be honest mate, I was more basing it on what’s there already.

The North East is well established

DMV can grow off of Delaware, NOVA and a few defunct clubs like DC.

Midwest has Cleveland and Chicago.

West has the Cali bunch.

Florida is the strongest state for RL.

The southern states have Atlanta and talk of 1/2 others popping up.

As a Chiefs fan (long suffering btw, not bandwagon jumper) I’m waiting for a Kansas City team, will be all over their merch if it happens 😍

Archived