Today's live links for Treizistes

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, who's watching what? I plumped for Villeneuve v St-Gaudens, as I haven't watched either side for a while.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Villeneuve have just scored, after the visitors went two converted tries up. Both to Kuni Minga, I think, although I wasn't looking at the screen when the second one was scored.

Villeneuve 6:12 Saint-Gaudens

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Villeneuve 24:24 St-Gaudens, 15 minutes into the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Big Picture said:

WTF?  Can either team play defence??

30 all now!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Villeneuve 34:30 St-Gaudens.

For the moment.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Villeneuve 34:30 St-Gaudens.

For the moment.

36:30 at FT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Any other games on le streaming today?

I haven't seen any other Tweets, but last weekend's streamed matches were at 2pm on Sunday, so keep an eye out for information.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, unapologetic pedant said:

I have the distinct feeling this is a game you wish were being played today. I`ll change my mind if some evidence is furnished.

I'm just posting a Tweet from Wednesday posted by the FFRXIII. They know what's going on in their own competition better than I do.

If the match happens and I can watch it, great. If not, I'll wait and see if anything is being streamed tomorrow.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I'm just posting a Tweet from Wednesday posted by the FFRXIII. They know what's going on in their own competition better than I do.

If the match happens and I can watch it, great. If not, I'll wait and see if anything is being streamed tomorrow.

Was plagiarizing my knee-jerk reaction to your Peel anecdote on the music thread.

Will be a pity if, as other posters are saying, the game is off and it was the only one scheduled this week.

2 hours ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Games off due to positive test of a player mate.

Confirmed: https://treizemondial.fr/nouveau-report-pour-le-match-entre-saint-esteve-xiii-catalan-et-albi/ 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived