Today's live links for Treizistes

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, thebrewxi said:

Are there more games today/tomorrow?

Two games tomorrow, I think. If the links in the OP don't work, I'll try and find them. And I'm sure I won't be alone.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Full Time, and the score is Albi 22:34 Lezignan.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, langpark said:

First 5 minutes of that 2nd half, killed Albi. They let 3 tries in during those 5 minutes. 

They had a slow start to the first half too, but only conceded one try from that. Lessons to be learned, I hope.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

They had a slow start to the first half too, but only conceded one try from that. Lessons to be learned, I hope.

To be honest, it is still very respectable result. If they had just cut out the 'brain snaps' kick-off out on the full for example, among other things, then they really could/should have won today.

Before the match I expexted a comfortbale Lezignan win, but they really had to work for it. 

Really enjoyed today's game, looking forward to Carcassonne v Toulouse tomorrow, always been a bit of a Canaries fan.

Would be good if the RFL promoted the Elite One coverage a little, surely it can't be that difficult to send out an email to their mailing list or stick a link to the games on OurLeague. It would bring in a few more viewers at least and I'm sure the French would appreciate it.

32 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Really enjoyed today's game, looking forward to Carcassonne v Toulouse tomorrow, always been a bit of a Canaries fan.

Would be good if the RFL promoted the Elite One coverage a little, surely it can't be that difficult to send out an email to their mailing list or stick a link to the games on OurLeague. It would bring in a few more viewers at least and I'm sure the French would appreciate it.

Has anyone suggested it? And in non-green crayon terms? I'm sure there are people who have subscribed to the RFL Twitter account who haven't done the same for the FFRXIII one.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

The term came into use during the decades when Rugby wasn't allowed to call itself Rugby unless it was Rugby Union. 

Yes, thank you, I did know that.  I just like the word.

I dont think we would call ourselves thirteeners...

1 hour ago, Rupert Prince said:

I dont think we would call ourselves thirteeners...

Have you seen some of the other suggestions from people who think we should surrender the "R" word to the Old Farts?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looks like it's st gaudens v limoux for everyone today. I've just read the carcassonne game is off due to the state of the pitch because of the 2 days of rain we've had and the union team played on it over the weekend. Also the union team play at home again on Friday so probably won't want the pitch damaged. The local authorities have made the decision. Looking at the photos there is alot of water on the pitch

Palau don't stream their games. 

17 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Has anyone suggested it? And in non-green crayon terms? I'm sure there are people who have subscribed to the RFL Twitter account who haven't done the same for the FFRXIII one.

No idea, I've sent the RFL a polite email suggesting it. Only problem I can see is that they may not like promoting something with lower than normal broadcast quality as it's not in HD, one camera angle, no repeats etc. Might not therefore want it on OurLeague, but they could at least plug it on social media.

Just now, Whippet13 said:

No idea, I've sent the RFL a polite email suggesting it. Only problem I can see is that they may not like promoting something with lower than normal broadcast quality as it's not in HD, one camera angle, no repeats etc. Might not therefore want it on OurLeague, but they could at least plug it on social media.

To be honest, when the BBC cover the early rounds of the Challenge Cup, it is a pretty basic setup, so I don't think that would be a great stumbling block.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saint-Gaudens v Limoux kicks off at 2pm (UK time) on Facebook. The video is already live.

https://www.facebook.com/RACINGCLUBSAINTGAUDENSXIII/videos/1390535757949888/ 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

32 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

The broadcast quality on OurLeague isn't exactly ground-breaking is it 

No, but they are apparently setting minimum standards for the 2021 Championship games etc. That's for the ppv stuff they will be charging for though.

17 minutes ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Not working for me 😞

It was working for me, but then it stopped.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived