Today's live links for Treizistes

3 hours ago, barnyia said:

The st gaudens game is being filmed by the directlive comminications. The same company that does the carcassonne and lezignan games so should be good quality. 

I dont think this is directlive 

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technical problem, apparently - the Saint-Gaudens/Limoux match is now streaming for me. Nearly the end of the first half and the hosts are trailing 4:20.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

22 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

No.  And I can't think of a cool alternative.

Neither can they.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

the new president of the federation gave information: apparently he is negotiating to broadcast matches outside France. England? Our League?

Full interview in french here https://www.marseillettefm.com/podcasts/rugby-a-xiii-147/xiii-passion-avec-luc-lacoste-et-jean-guilhem-58

with a lot of informations (why no match was broadcasted since january on Via Occitanie, Link between FFR13 and RFL, international match, national coach etc etc)

28 minutes ago, fcl said:

Full interview in french here https://www.marseillettefm.com/podcasts/rugby-a-xiii-147/xiii-passion-avec-luc-lacoste-et-jean-guilhem-58

with a lot of informations (why no match was broadcasted since january on Via Occitanie, Link between FFR13 and RFL, international match, national coach etc etc)

I don't speak French, are you able to summarise on the key points?

Archived