Today's live links for Treizistes

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like TO web site-taken down viz  ViàOccitanie  TO Elite-St Esteve Saturday. Still there on Face Book. Federation intervened? Interesting that the Federtation have a link-up with the Insurance people 'Mutuelle de Rempart'. At the same time that TO XIII Championship jersey carries their name this coming seaon. Noticed the insurance company advertise at half-time on the Saturday coverage of ViàOccitanie Television.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Just seen Lezignan game moved to Saturday and now on ViaOccitaine TV. Is Toulouse game definitely not on ViaOccitaine now or do they have more than one frequency/red button ?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Carcassonne v St Gaudens postponed due to Covid positive test.

"Following the detection of a positive COVID-19 case, the match between Carcassonne & Saint-Gaudens is postponed to a later date. #FFRXIII #rugbyXIII #rugby #rugbyleague #XIII" from FFRXIII Facebook but can't post link.

May be an image of text that says "CHAMPIONNAT ELITE 1 JOURNÉE 12 13/14 FÉVR. TOULOUSE XIII ELITE ST-ESTÈVE XIII CATALAN CARCASSONNE XIII OURS REPORTÉ R.C. T-GAUDENS XIII F.C. LÉZIGNAN XIII LLECXIL vià OCCITANIE LEOPARDS VILLENEUVE XIII R.L. S.O.AVIGNON XIII VS RUGBY ALBI R.L. XIII XIII LIMOUXIN umouxi BRONCOS PALAU XIII BRONCOS FFR13.FR ELITE1 2020 美端"

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

I think I'm going to try and watch the Avignon/Albi game out of this weekend's selection.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, barnyia said:

Lezignan v villeneuve off due to covid. Just reazd that the new president /fédération have changed the rules to one covid positive test means the games off. Before it was 3. 

I have a zoom meeting next week ,however had a good chat on the phone today seems like the 2 clubs the fed would like in to make 12 are Toulon and Villefranche de Rouergue.

Personally speaking I think that getting Carpentras back up to Elite 1 level is important to provide Avignon with a local derby but thats just my opinion.

18 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I have a zoom meeting next week ,however had a good chat on the phone today seems like the 2 clubs the fed would like in to make 12 are Toulon and Villefranche de Rouergue.

Personally speaking I think that getting Carpentras back up to Elite 1 level is important to provide Avignon with a local derby but thats just my opinion.

How strong are Villefranche? 

18 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

So do we have any games tgis weekend? 

Toulouse v St Esteve Catalan at 1pm today.

Avignon v Albi and Limoux v Palau tomorrow at 2pm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

19 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Toulouse v St Esteve Catalan at 1pm today.

Avignon v Albi and Limoux v Palau tomorrow at 2pm.

Today's match may be 1:30pm instead - conflicting reports. Anyway, it is on Facebook, while tomorrow's fixtures are on YouTube.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

52 minutes ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

How strong are Villefranche? 

I dont know nowadays, back 15 years ago they were one of the top teams in Elite 2 with one French international Jason Sands and a president who used to throw in quite a bit of cash.

It would be a good local derby for Albi.

19 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Not French RL but a quick reminder that NSW RL junior footy is on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/NSWRL

This does mean subjecting yourself to Aussie knock-on psychosis. The effects are more conspicuous at junior level because the handling is less secure.

I watched some of the Tarsha Gale Cup game last night. At that level, phantom knock-on calls are now the primary determiner of the pattern of possession. Possible little bobbles, possible little fumbles, balls possibly brushing a finger-nail, etc. None of this has any relevance to a law intended to prevent the ball being propelled in a forward direction.

And nobody seems to notice the madness. Maybe they`ve all lost their minds, so there`s nobody left sane enough to realise they`ve all lost their minds.

Archived