Today's live links for Treizistes

If anyone's wondering why the commentators keep mentioning Jackie Chan, see No.11.

Euqw9jmWYAIH8Br?format=jpg&name=medium

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, RS said:

Is Albi v Carcassonne on YouTube today? 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, barnyia said:

It's on YouTube isn't it? 

I literally posted the YouTube link in the post you quoted.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anyway, Albi 0:12 Carcassonne after 10 minutes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 minutes ago, thunder pete said:

I think his first name is Tiaki

There is a post where I first mentioned this and showed the graphic of the team-sheet.

This included the name Tiaki Chan.

I said his name sounds like Jackie Chan.

Then I pointed out No.11 on the team-sheet, just in case anybody didn't get it.

I feel like I'm doing some unnecessarily heavy lifting here, and all for a throwaway joke.

Anyway, the score is Albi 6:18 Carcassonne.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

There is a post where I first mentioned this and showed the graphic of the team-sheet.

This included the name Tiaki Chan.

I said his name sounds like Jackie Chan.

Then I pointed out No.11 on the team-sheet, just in case anybody didn't get it.

I feel like I'm doing some unnecessarily heavy lifting here, and all for a throwaway joke.

Anyway, the score is Albi 6:18 Carcassonne.

sorry. missed it.

1 minute ago, thunder pete said:

sorry. missed it.

Okay, no worries. But that was the second time in this thread where I did start to wonder whether anyone read before posting.

And, now I think about it, that's actually a pretty low ratio, compared to a Toronto thread. :kolobok_wink:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Okay, no worries. But that was the second time in this thread where I did start to wonder whether anyone read before posting.

And, now I think about it, that's actually a pretty low ratio, compared to a Toronto thread. :kolobok_wink:

My forum feed blanks out the bottom three-quarters of pictures, with an option to expand. Which I didn't. But I'm enjoying the Albi/Carcassonne match.

Theyve not decided if they're going to have the cup this year as they're running out of free weekends for the postponed games. I've been told the catalans are playing a xiii president select early march. Before playing toulouse the week after. 

2pm today - Saint-Gaudens v Avignon will be on Facebook.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Theyve not decided if they're going to have the cup this year as they're running out of free weekends for the postponed games. I've been told the catalans are playing a xiii president select early march. Before playing toulouse the week after. 

Thanks barnyia - i thought the LD final was off but its still on FFR website.

35 minutes ago, barnyia said:

1st March back to Brutus with less than 4 weeks to the opener against Hull KR. 13th March v TO at Brutus. Was wondering if they were looking for another hit-out. Or using Elite 1 just to get some match practise in.Thinking especially for TO with lads like Sangare and Jussaume.

Suprprised a bit yesterday. Thought St Esteve would find it more difficulr against Villeneuve. McNamara kept all his fringe lads in cotton wool. Le Cam, Laguerre, Cozzia and Joe Chan plus Mourgue and Belmas. Lost Romano unfortunately for the new season already. How long will Joe Chan be out for?

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Joe has an hernia. Villeneuve had pettybourne and godinet missing which are two main players. They seem to have a strong team but not playing well or playing to their potential. Catalans are not that enjoyable to watch with a simple attack but with a défense with all the techniques of super league plus the other slowing tactics of super league that the other teams don't have. 

1 minute ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Anyone else’s constantly freezing ?

Not constantly, but I am getting a bit of buffering every now and then, and my internet's generally slow right now. I'll be rebooting my router at HT to see if it helps.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived