Today's live links for Treizistes

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BJW said:

Hence why I asked if it may just be Elite 1 with later start. Doubt any Elite 2 or lower likely to be missing players for RLWC (not impossible I know but not insurmountable if any are). Looking to be in Avignon Thursday 18th November for a certain reason so happy to watch Elite 2 games or lower level.

From a selfish point of view i hope elite 1 start in September as the u19s that i coach play before first grade. So if its a November start it'll be 21/22  months since our last game. 

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

Elites Cats link is already up on YouTube 

Now there's non-French RL available to watch, I suggest we let this thread go and post links in "Live Rugby League this Weekend". Keep all our sources together in one handy thread.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 1 month later...

Carcassonne getting on top against Avignon. 

Carcassonne are such an efficient team, they rarely make errors. They just play a basic system using the big forwards, playing out their sets, getting a good last tackle kick in and have an organised defence. 

5 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Interesting to see that Louis Jouffret isn't in the Avignon team today. Is he injured or on his way to Toulouse as a replacement for Ben Reynolds?

Injured according to my source at SOA XIII who should know.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

15 hours ago, BJW said:

Injured according to my source at SOA XIII who should know.

They missed him yesterday. SOA were in it late on the first half but fell away later. Like their prop Mendy. Was in Catalans Academy earlier and did a stint at Barrow.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Two matches at 2 o'clock this afternoon.

Limoux v Albi (YouTube) and Toulouse v Villeneuve (Facebook).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 02/03/2021 at 16:20, ATLANTISMAN said:

We are working on it right now hopefully something announced in 3/4 weeks but looking good.

Any update on how things are progressing or on hold due to medical reasons?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Archived