NSWRL TV - more than 100 live games in 2021

All free too. The link has more details.

https://www.crrl.com.au/nswrl-tv-to-bring-more-than-100-games-to-fans/?fbclid=IwAR2suWENiZlQz2AaMZ4XtAn4NlIHxFE_BIwNcfr-FlgJ1AdJ9pp-9BuXE34

The competitions to be live streamed include the Harold Matthews Cup, Andrew Johns Cup, SG Ball Cup, Harvey Norman Tarsha Gale Cup, Laurie Daley Cup, Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership, NSW Cup as well as Group competitions in regional NSW.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing..!

I'm slightly worried about how I'm going to stop my family from basically moving out... or worse me not realising they've moved out 🙂 If I watch 8 NRL games a week, plus this, plus Womens NRL, Fox Memorial? plus the end of the Elite 1 season, plus games from Serbia!

Roll on 2021. Who cares the UK is F&*£ed. I'll just just watch the rest of the world play TGG

I hope to see a few South Grafton Rebels games from Group 2 and Woy Woy Roosters games from Central Coast group from the group competitions in regional NSW. These games on delay should be available to watch on Foxtel's Rugby League channel too with a bit of luck. 

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

On 25/01/2021 at 21:31, thebrewxi said:

Roll on 2021. Who cares the UK is F&*£ed. I'll just just watch the rest of the world play TGG

I have the same attitude, but for an additional reason. What the RFL currently serve up is not RL. The ruck is a combination of Touch and Union. When a UK game is on TV or Livestream, I watch the first couple of minutes to check that 90%+ of the PTBs are still illegal, then switch off. And thankfully there`s never been more options to watch authentic RL from Aus/NZ/PNG/ France.

Archived