NFL Tipping Competition Fixtures Week 20

Brady is in his groove so Bucs for me. The other game depends upon Mahomes fitness, if fit it’s the Chiefs by a couple of scores, if not then Bills win, but not as comfortable as many think as Andy Reid will have a plan.

Having said all that State Farm Insurance is a major advertiser during games and a league sponsor, their campaign heavily uses Mahomes and Rodgers, so much so that a lot of fans over here have been cynically calling this years SuperBowl the State Farm Bowl. Let’s just hope there’s no controversy to fuel that rumour.

Buccaneers   &  Bills

Thanks to R L Winger for stepping up  to the plate due to by absence this week.

Thank you  to those who sent messages of condolences they were very much appreciated. 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Winners: Buccaneers,  Chiefs,

Results:

R L Winger             1

Wiltshire Rhino      0

Bleep1673             0

The Red Rooster   1

Gerrumonside ref  1

Matt Santos          1

Irish Saint             1

redsi42                 0

So is it congratulations to all those who scored one or just file the week's results away as a total embarrassment 😄

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

On 25/01/2021 at 08:02, Irish Saint said:

Winners: Buccaneers,  Chiefs,

Results:

R L Winger             1

Wiltshire Rhino      0

Bleep1673             0

The Red Rooster   1

Gerrumonside ref  1

Matt Santos          1

Irish Saint             1

redsi42                 0

So is it congratulations to all those who scored one or just file the week's results away as a total embarrassment 😄

I went with who I wanted to win. Oh well... 

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Archived