Folau set to depart the Dragons ?

Davo5

On 04/02/2021 at 13:15, gingerjon said:

That is all fair and I accept your criticism. I was just trying to be childish (and succeeded) but I'll edit my post if you could also edit the quote of it.

Why don't you delete the quotation from my post from this?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Does Hell really exist? 

If you go to the one on Grand Cayman they sell T shirts with 'Don't tell me to go to Hell' on the front coupled with 'I've already been there !' on the back. Would post a couple of photos but mine wore out through overuse though if anybody would like to contribute to me visiting again then . . . . . 

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

30 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Why don't you delete the quotation from my post from this?

Complete oversight. Will do now.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I want to know what it said now

It was nowt, as they say up north. 

The This is all water under the bridge now. The main sponsor of St. George-Illawarra rugby league team — St. George Bank — told the club shortly after the move to bring Folau to the club was announced, that if he was signed, the bank would reconsider its AU$1 million a year sponsorship. It didn’t take long for the management at St. George-Illawarra to drop their Folau plans.

So it appears that Israel Folau will remain at Catalans. Should Israel Folau, and James Maloney be able to recapture the very high level of performance that they displayed in the NRL, and should Josh Drinkwater also recapture his Catalans form of 2018, then Catalans could well challenge St. Helens, Greg Inglis’s team, and Bevan French’s team for silverware this year. If that happens Super League could become very exciting this year.

7 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

then Catalans could well challenge St. Helens, Greg Inglis’s team, and Bevan French’s team for silverware this year.

Yeah correct they can challenge  for'em while SRD win's 'em!😃

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

8 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Yeah correct they can challenge  for'em while SRD win's 'em!😃

Salford will have an impressive albeit elderly backline in 2021. But having lost Gil Dudson to Catalans, their forward pack looks very weak. They are strong enough to avoid relegation, but they won’t achieve much more than that.

23 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

This is all water under the bridge now. The main sponsor of St. George-Illawarra rugby league team — St. George Bank — has told the club shortly after the move to bring Folau to the club was announced, that if he was signed, the bank would reconsider its sponsorship. It didn’t take long for the management at St. George-Illawarra to drop their plans.

So it appears that Israel Folau will remain at Catalans. Should Folau, and James Maloney be able to recapture their level of performance that they displayed in the NRL, and should Josh Drinkwater also recapture his Catalans form of 2018, then Catalans could well challenge St. Helens, Greg Inglis’s team, and Bevan French’s team for silverware this year.

There is something about your very unique writing style that really makes me want to argue with you... even when I agree with you.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

12 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

There is something about your very unique writing style that really makes me want to argue with you... even when I agree with you.

That's funny I almost typed the opposite!

13 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

The This is all water under the bridge now. The main sponsor of St. George-Illawarra rugby league team — St. George Bank — told the club shortly after the move to bring Folau to the club was announced, that if he was signed, the bank would reconsider its AU$1 million a year sponsorship. It didn’t take long for the management at St. George-Illawarra to drop their Folau plans.

So it appears that Israel Folau will remain at Catalans. Should Israel Folau, and James Maloney be able to recapture the very high level of performance that they displayed in the NRL, and should Josh Drinkwater also recapture his Catalans form of 2018, then Catalans could well challenge St. Helens, Greg Inglis’s team, and Bevan French’s team for silverware this year. If that happens Super League could become very exciting this year.

You do realise that Folau’s NRL performances were 10 yrs ago.

Maloney I’ll give you,any improvement on last season’s effort shouldn’t be hard to achieve but Drinkwater is just woeful.

Greg Inglis & Bevan French’s teams ? Have Warrington & Wigan took their rebranding to another level and renamed their clubs ?

On 05/02/2021 at 19:11, BJW said:

If you go to the one on Grand Cayman they sell T shirts with 'Don't tell me to go to Hell' on the front coupled with 'I've already been there !' on the back. Would post a couple of photos but mine wore out through overuse though if anybody would like to contribute to me visiting again then . . . . . 

Was there almost exactly a year ago - seems like another planet now!

59 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Team mates bringing you down a peg or two rather than fellow congregationists bulling you up is one of the best ways of restricting madness

I think there are enough lessons around to illustrate madness has no boundaries or limits and will feed on the negativity of the ooposition.

A bit gloomy that so

Tommy Cooper Images | Icons, Wallpapers and Photos on Fanpop

Just now, Tommygilf said:

"democratic society"

Democracy is the seed of it's own madness? Interesting theory Tommy.

Hope you're well by the way.

Archived