Here's my first thoughts on the Melbourne Storm line up for Round 1 using Pick Your Team on Zero Tackle web site.

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/pick-your-team/

You choose the club and team line up you want. Finucane surely merits a first 13 pick surely?

EYXCrOq.png

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Graham said:

Here's my first thoughts on the Melbourne Storm line up for Round 1 using Pick Your Team on Zero Tackle web site.

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/pick-your-team/

You choose the club and team line up you want. Finucane surely merits a first 13 pick surely?

EYXCrOq.png

Awesome pack Graham, 3 international forwards on the bench as well, I mean what sort of team can`t find a spot for Big Nelson or Kenny Bromwich in their run on side. I really rate K. Bromwich and can`t wait to see him for the Kiwi`s later this year.

Still going for Branko in the centres, I supposed after that `knee` kick in Origin that Munster (?) scored off you couldn`t drop him.😉

• Haha 1

Good to see the Dragons playing 3 Trail games this year instead of 2.....It really looks like Anthony Griffin is serious about getting the Dragons back to being title contenders.

• Like 1

2021.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Seven of the Storm's biggest names have been ruled out of the NRL All Stars clash due to the five-day Victorian lockdown announced on Friday.

Indigenous flyer Josh Addo-Carr and Maori All Stars reps Jesse and Kenny Bromwich, Reimis and Brandon Smith, Jahrome Hughes and Nelson Asofa-Solomona have all been scratched from next Saturday's season-opener in Townsville.