2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

Please with the win as  two forwards never turned out on sunday and I had two players who both scored over 100 as non playing subs. 

One of them shall replace Charlie Staines this week.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A real mixed week - delighted with Turbo, IPaps and Fifita, disappointed by Ricky Stuart benching Hudson Young and a couple of other poor scores. Considering I have kept Tino and Papenhuysen I had a lot of money tied up in non playing reserves, so have to be happy 😁.

Rumour has it that Papenhuysen will  miss another two or three weeks, which means he may have to go now. But who to replace him with?

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 8 - Usually Updated Mondays
2 hours ago, Graham said:

Staines stays again... another stay of execution as I had to make to other changes due to long term injuries to other players. He’s leading a charmed life!

He stays, but at least I should be able to keep him as a NPR this week. Anyone else deciding to get rid of all their Raiders forwards as Sticky Stuart destroys the Supercoach scores of every one of them? 

58 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

He stays, but at least I should be able to keep him as a NPR this week. Anyone else deciding to get rid of all their Raiders forwards as Sticky Stuart destroys the Supercoach scores of every one of them? 

I have two residue Raiders. One was just dropped out of blue by Stuart last week but is back for this round. The other one is a regular non-player in my squad. I only started with one other who has gone this week - he's another that Stuart decided not even to pick in his his intial squad of 17. I'd lost patience with the player too. He needed upgrading!

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 9 - Usually Updated Mondays

Supercoach Nrl twitter feed reporting that Nathan Cleary has broken the record for Points  scored clocking up 246 today.

In other fantasy news a lot of the games in our league are a lot closer than most NRL games this season.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

Supercoach Nrl twitter feed reporting that Nathan Cleary has broken the record for Points  scored clocking up 246 today.

In other fantasy news a lot of the games in our league are a lot closer than most NRL games this season.

A bet a fair few of us had him as captain this week.

Round 10 Magic Round

Magic scores!

Head2 Head Ladder AfterRound 10

EBZj23A.jpg

Iv4mg1W.jpg

Some close calls there. 
Scores that would have provided a win most weeks were not a guarantee of a win this week. SNAFU still hold a clear lead over the chasing pack.

Can't believe Jeff is in position 20 when you see his score this week (see below)

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 10 - Usually Updated Mondays

I've been lucky only  Fifita suspended,  so I let him go brought in JT. Have also kept Munster whilst his foot heals playing Schuster at 5/8.

First bye week i should have virtually a full team, second bye week virtually no team.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

I've been lucky only  Fifita suspended,  so I let him go brought in JT. Have also kept Munster whilst his foot heals playing Schuster at 5/8.

First bye week i should have virtually a full team, second bye week virtually no team.

Ive kept Fifita and looking to get Munster back for R12 hopefully. I’ve got another forward with a ban: J Papalii. He is likely to be on his bike this week. Can’t have two of the naughty boys tying up places in my team.

I seem to have escaped all the suspensions with just Josh Curran out through injury.  Happy to hold him though and save a couple of trades this week.  I think having trades left at the end of the season is going to be key, especially if they continue applying the head high rulings like they did last weekend! 

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

38 minutes ago, Railway End said:

I seem to have escaped all the suspensions with just Josh Curran out through injury.  Happy to hold him though and save a couple of trades this week.  I think having trades left at the end of the season is going to be key, especially if they continue applying the head high rulings like they did last weekend! 

That sounds spot on, which is a bit of a worry considering how many changes I have already made.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 11 - Usually Updated Mondays

I should be really happy, having beaten my best ever score and winning my head to head match. However, this game is so all consuming that I cannot stop punishing myself for not captaining Cleary and for playing Sam Walker over Josh Schuster. I could have scored an extra 170 just by making two better decisions and that is currently causing me more pain than the actual score is giving me pleasure. It's a strange life .......... 

Archived