2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

EDIT: IT’S SET UP NOW ... JOIN NOW WHILE THERE ARE STILL PLACES AVAILABLE - SEE LINK AND CODE (936744) BELOW 

https://supercoach.foxsports.com.au/nrl

Our league code: 936744

TotalRLSCLeague21

I will be setting up a NRL SuperCoach competition here on this forum as soon as I can. There's room here for pre-season talk. 

There seems according to some folk to be a NRL SuperCoach Team Picker somewhere on line but I can't find it! Anyone know of the existence of such a thing?

Some folk in other places are already drafting out possible teams.

If it is as in previous seasons there will be just 20 places available in our league. Keep an eye out here  so that you don't miss out.

I use the FoxSports App. Anything on the Daily Telegraph (Aus) SuperCoach items currently seems to be behind their paywall.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does say:

WHEN DOES 2021 NRL SUPERCOACH START?

The Supercoach competition coincides with the start of the NRL season, however the team picker for season 2021 is now live, enabling players to begin selecting their teams.

Anyone got a link, especialy one that isn't behind a paywall?

From that same page:

Here are some examples of players who may be classified as stars but are not necessarily good players in Supercoach.

HOOKERS: Jake Friend

PROPS:  Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Christian Welch, Daniel Saifiti, Tom Burgess

SECOND-ROWERS: Boyd Cordner, Tariq Sims, Felise Kaufusi, Dale Finucane

HALFBACKS:  Mitchell Pearce, Ben Hunt, Michael Morgan

FIVE-EIGHTHS: Corey Norman

CENTRES/WINGS:  Corey Oates, Michael Jennings, Nick Cotric, Josh Morris, Curtis Scott

FULLBACK: Matt Moylan, Josh Dugan

Agreed?

I believe the team picker is only available at the moment to those who subscribe to the Telegraph's stats package (i.e. those who are prepared to pay for the privilege). I have been it suggested that ordinary mortals may be able to start work around about Australia Day (Tuesday) as this is the date they normally launch the new season's comp.

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

I believe the team picker is only available at the moment to those who subscribe to the Telegraph's stats package (i.e. those who are prepared to pay for the privilege). I have been it suggested that ordinary mortals may be able to start work around about Australia Day (Tuesday) as this is the date they normally launch the new season's comp.

Yes, I reckon that’s right from what I subsequently found in my ‘research’.

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Right, I’ve been on my NRL SC App and the 2021 team picker option is there and ready to use. It’s there to try out your early team thoughts.

pyAh3nw.jpg

If you go to your team page from 2020 the option should be there at the top.

That's interesting. When I try that it just comes up with the SuperCoach Plus data. I saw a post on F***book this morning that suggested the launch to those of us not prepared to donate to Rupert's pension fund is at 00.01 Australian Eastern time on Thursday. That should mean I am well occupied on Wednesday evening here in frosty Yorkshire.

Right I've set up the 2021 NRL Supercoach League ! Everyone is welcome whether you've played here before or are new.

You can find this league here:

https://supercoach.foxsports.com.au/nrl

Follow the instructions there to join, pick a team name, a squad and join our league by clicking the green link and enter the code 936744

N.B. You can change any squad you pick any number of times before Round 1 starts.

Basic facts:

There only 20 places available in this league.

They are available on a first come first served basis.

Get in early to ensure a place.

All places do go!

This is our 2020 league title with the six figure code to enter

TotalRLSCLeague21 (936744)

My team this year is called Darrington Drovers and is already entered  which means there are 19 places still available in the league.

I've not yet picked my squad. You can pick one straight away if you want. There’s unlimited changes allowed before the season gets under way so you can change any picks you make wholesale if you want.

You have to be in it to win it... or join in the fun.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach This Forum League TotalRLSCLeague21 - League Code: 936744 Join NOW only 19 places available... all will go!
  • Graham pinned this topic
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - League Code: 936744 Join NOW only 19 places available... all will go!

Y71IpQv.jpg

There’s been a great early response. Already on Day 1 five places have been taken up. Welcome (back) everyone.

The other 15 places will go on a first come first served basis as that’s how the system works.

Don’t be disappointed, join the first chance you get. You can choose a squad later if you want.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - League Code: 936744 Join NOW only 15 places left ... all will go!

Flat Capper Select back once again.  Good luck everyone!! 

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - League Code: 936744 Join NOW only 11 places left ... all will go!

Was going to give it a miss this year... but there is a madness in me.

I look forward to my one out-standing points  scoring week.

Anyhow, that is the spoon sorted.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

55 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Was going to give it a miss this year... but there is a madness in me.

I look forward to my one out-standing points  scoring week.

Anyhow, that is the spoon sorted.

I have a vague feeling you said something similar last year at this time. 😀

Good luck

Archived