2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, there's going to be some massive scores about this week! 😮

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 3 - Updated Tuesday this week
6 hours ago, Graham said:

Yes indeed, some huge scores this week!

Thanks to young Papenhuysen I have broken my all time record this week and hit 1,400 for the first time ever. Yet it looks as though three or four of our league (including your good self) are going to have better numbers than me. Extraordinary scores !!

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 4 - Usually Updated Mondays

I will not mention who defeated me by two points this week. They know who they are🙂.

But I will say the decision to disallow Gutherson's try that cost me victory was quite frankly the worst decision in the history of the game. Carry on.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Lesson learnt for me this week... 130 is no longer a big enough score to loop if your captain is Ryan Papenhuyzen and young Sam Walker is the player you have to leave out of your side. 🤦‍♂️

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

1 hour ago, Railway End said:

Lesson learnt for me this week... 130 is no longer a big enough score to loop if your captain is Ryan Papenhuyzen and young Sam Walker is the player you have to leave out of your side. 🤦‍♂️

Sam Walker for England's world cup squad, please, given he was born in Leeds. Trying to decide who to captain is going to be tough for a couple of weeks - the automatic "put the C on Teddy" no longer applies ......

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 5 - Usually Updated Mondays
2 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

I will not mention who defeated me by two points this week. They know who they are🙂.

But I will say the decision to disallow Gutherson's try that cost me victory was quite frankly the worst decision in the history of the game. Carry on.

Whoever it was must have been magnificent. Yesterday evening you were a handful of points more than this person. It will have hurt this person to have had the result turned in his favour.... 😂

40 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Sam Walker for England's world cup squad, please, given he was born in Leeds. Trying to decide who to captain is going to be tough for a couple of weeks - the automatic "put the C on Teddy" no longer applies ......

Choosing the right captain is so difficult yet vital.

A few years ago I has Corey Parker (CP13) in my team and he was a banker for captain.

Get it wrong and it hurts.

I did okay this week, I’m not complaining . If I’d had either of two others or more as captains though I’d have boosted my score enormously.

6 hours ago, Graham said:

Choosing the right captain is so difficult yet vital.

A few years ago I has Corey Parker (CP13) in my team and he was a banker for captain.

Get it wrong and it hurts.

I did okay this week, I’m not complaining . If I’d had either of two others or more as captains though I’d have boosted my score enormously.

Leaving Fifita on the bench might have been more impactful than not having the right captain last week. Please can you leave him, Papy, Tedesco and a couple of others on the bench this week so I have a chance against you?

2 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Leaving Fifita on the bench might have been more impactful than not having the right captain last week. Please can you leave him, Papy, Tedesco and a couple of others on the bench this week so I have a chance against you?

I’ll think about it... erm no ... 😁

So with two games still to be played no less than 14 teams in the league have posted final scores.

My mistake this week was dropping Schuster to dayboo  Sam Walker. Thankfully that 72 point difference will not cost me victory.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

My team underperformed this week. I cold shouldered them afterwards. Today I will give them a Bellyache special.Honestly though I was blighted with injuries and hopefully one off DNPs. Even so they nowhere near matched their potential score.

Enough of my grousing. Congratulations to my vanquisher in the H2H this week. You know who you are! 😁

Talking of which, 

Head 2Head Ladder After NRL Round 6 2021

jDxFlCp.jpg

Vz21gcZ.jpg

Good week for you?

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 6 - Usually Updated Mondays

I do admire Graham's sporstmanship through very gritted teeth when he is beaten. I wish I could be as gracious in victory and I hope I can be as calm next week after my side has been destroyed by suspensions.

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

I do admire Graham's sporstmanship through very gritted teeth when he is beaten. I wish I could be as gracious in victory and I hope I can be as calm next week after my side has been destroyed by suspensions.

Not so much beaten as just outscored in the points department  on this occasion........... other than that they did good!

😃

I have ordered extra training sessions this week, but not Brett Morris and his problematic calf. I want him back in the side this weekend.

I have also demanded they all give me half of their match fees to make up for their disappointing efforts. I’m awaiting the money through the letter box.. None has yet arrived.

15 minutes ago, Graham said:

Not so much beaten as just outscored in the points department  on this occasion........... other than that they did good!

😃

I have ordered extra training sessions this week, but not Brett Morris and his problematic calf. I want him back in the side this weekend.

I have also demanded they all give me half of their match fees to make up for their disappointing efforts. I’m awaiting the money through the letter box.. None has yet arrived.

"Not beaten, just outscored" is a wonderful use of semantics and one I must remember to use in the future. My lot are mostly training at the judiciary hearings tomorrow night and then being transferred. Can I be the first this season to request extra trades? Already sure I am not going to have enough.

Archived