2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 12 - Usually Updated Mondays

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to slip sliding away. Two late withdrawals cost me this week.

I should know this but wiill those listed in SOO squads play for their teams this weekend or is it next week after the SOO game that they may play?

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Yes in SOO and bye weeks wins  have a certain hollowness about them. Looking at week 17 my opponent whoever that maybe will have a virtual walk over.😄

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 13 - Usually Updated Mondays

The last two weeks have, in the context of the season been uncomfortable if not painful. Origin and byes have been a double whammy.

I hesitated before I looked at my scores. I suppose it was similar for others, even so it took some of the shine off the season for me. I managed a H2H win this week... sorry David

Things will surely get better...

Head2Head After Round 14

kEtdZW1.jpg
7dDEKWz.jpg

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 14 - Usually Updated Mondays
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 15 - Usually Updated Mondays
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of a hollow victory this week over James and his Baked Cheez team. Noticed he hadn't changed his team for awhile still included Ferguson who the Eels dropped weeks ago. Hope your okay.

I've struggled to get to the forum yesterday and today. It's been a really hectic couple of days for me.

I'll put the results of our Round 16 efforts on here shortly.

I'll use the iPad as it produces better looking images than the PC with Windows 10. The SC is rather clunky thereon!

Bear with me chums!

21 hours ago, Graham said:

I’m quaking in my boots this weekend.

I hate these bye and Origin periods.

My team is paying sevens this week and two of them are on the bench.

59 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

My team is paying sevens this week and two of them are on the bench.

All the best laid plans, like keeping Josh Curran and Schuster, as well as bringing in Tohu Harris come to nothing. Also, keeping Joseph Suallii and Ryan James looks to have been a waste of time. I will be lucky to be playing 7, but my opponent this week is the same as Irish Saint had last week. On that basis I am keeping my fingers crossed! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 18 - Usually Updated Mondays
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 19 - Usually Updated Mondays

Due to my team not having a holiday in Sorrento or Palmanova this last two years. Gus Vlandys wanted to withdraw them from the comp.  I have informed him the 8 subs can go but current 13 and 4 interchange will remain unchanged for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

Due to my team not having a holiday in Sorrento or Palmanova this last two years. Gus Vlandys wanted to withdraw them from the comp.  I have informed him the 8 subs can go but current 13 and 4 interchange will remain unchanged for the rest of the season.

My team have been told to pretend they are injured or get suspended so they can't play any further games. Luke Thompson, AFB, Shaun Johnson, Alex Johnston etc. One (JFH) has even manufactured a baby to get out of playing. I would like to change to a fully indigenous side but have run out of trades.

11 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

My team have been told to pretend they are injured or get suspended so they can't play any further games. Luke Thompson, AFB, Shaun Johnson, Alex Johnston etc. One (JFH) has even manufactured a baby to get out of playing. I would like to change to a fully indigenous side but have run out of trades.

I’ve found this season tougher than average. Injuries, players just being dropped, Covid breaches, all on the top of the usual variations in form and  selections by coaches. Then of course there’s Origin…

A tale of woe? No, we fight on.

Archived