2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

8 hours ago, Graham said:

I’ve found this season tougher than average. Injuries, players just being dropped, Covid breaches, all on the top of the usual variations in form and  selections by coaches. Then of course there’s Origin…

A tale of woe? No, we fight on.

I guess we do fight on, but this week I have lost both my preferred props in Luke Thompson and Addin Fonua Blake (3 games and 3 or 4 weeks respectively), James Fisher Harris will miss three with pregnancy, Shaun Johnson is probably done for the season and Brian To'o will miss 6 weeks. Plus James Roberts is still in quarantine (of sorts) and I have already lost Alex Johnson, Val Holmes and Joseph Suallii.

Any chance of an extra half a dozen trades, including another mega week this week?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

I guess we do fight on, but this week I have lost both my preferred props in Luke Thompson and Addin Fonua Blake (3 games and 3 or 4 weeks respectively), James Fisher Harris will miss three with pregnancy, Shaun Johnson is probably done for the season and Brian To'o will miss 6 weeks. Plus James Roberts is still in quarantine (of sorts) and I have already lost Alex Johnson, Val Holmes and Joseph Suallii.

Any chance of an extra half a dozen trades, including another mega week this week?

Last season despite being COVID affected was easier to deal with. This season has had all these problems and not enough trades to cope with them all.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 19 - Usually Updated Mondays -Tuesday this week
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 20 - Usually Updated Mondays -
50 minutes ago, Graham said:

Total Points After Round 20

OxtfbQP.jpg

yUjf71B.jpg

Some terrific scores this week all round.
Three teams scored over 1500 points, wow!

Well done James, Ricardo and Graham

452 came from one person! Very pleasantly surprised given how much I have been whining about injuries and lack of trades 🙄

8 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

But will you call him that next week if he scores three against your beloved Storm? 🤔 🤔🤔

I like to see good players playing well. What will be will be. If he scores three against Storm he will prove how exceptional he is. If he doesn’t, he’s still exceptional anyway.

The total points category continues to the end of Round 25

The regular head to head category is completed and now moves into the finals stage.

The top 16 are involved in this - top 8 in the premiership, 9 to 16 in the minor premiership. Hard luck 17-20. You are still involved in the total points comp to the end though.

Here’s the draw for the H2H Finals:

PREMIERSHIP

rvseVor.jpg

Sxhn1YK.jpg

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 21 - Usually Updated Mondays -
51 minutes ago, Graham said:

So few trades left that I can’t use them other than for  a real emergency.

I have one trade left. Shaun Johnson and Joseph Suallii are out for the season, Angus Crighton has taken an early guilty plea for a 3 game ban and I believe Kurt Capewell will be banned this week. I also have Luke Thompson who is still banned and James Fisher Harris who is outside the NRL bubble. Plus question marks over Nicho Hynes playing minutes, the fitness of Jahrome Hughes and the fact that Ryan James is out of favour at Canberra.

1. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

2. I wish I was playing me this week.

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

I have one trade left. Shaun Johnson and Joseph Suallii are out for the season, Angus Crighton has taken an early guilty plea for a 3 game ban and I believe Kurt Capewell will be banned this week. I also have Luke Thompson who is still banned and James Fisher Harris who is outside the NRL bubble. Plus question marks over Nicho Hynes playing minutes, the fitness of Jahrome Hughes and the fact that Ryan James is out of favour at Canberra.

1. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

2. I wish I was playing me this week.

If only bribery and corruption were an option. 

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 22 - Usually Updated Mondays -
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague22 - After Round 22 - Usually Updated Mondays -

My RL passions are the Rhinos in England and the Eels in Oz. One team knows how to win things from a lowly position in the play offs, the other starts strong, peaks far too early and then crashes and burns. THIS year I am like a slimy, snake type creature, successful at the start but feeble when it mattered. Congratulations to those that planned their trades so much beter than I did and to The Flat Cappers in particular.

Total Points After Round 23

wO6yHg3.jpg
lOYO43h.jpg

There’s just two more rounds to finalise the Total Points table. There were a few shock results in that round with good scores more difficult to get. Only Noel topped 1300 points. Gaining more than 1,000 points was a reasonable achievement in the scheme of things.

Injuries, bans, loss of form affected team selections for many I suspect. Trades will I suspect be in short supply or worse.

Good luck in Round 24 everyone.

Good luck James currently in 72nd place overall. 
Remember all 20 of us are still involved in this comp.

Cheers, 
Graham

Premiership After Week 2

NkCQPXB.jpg

We are down to just four in this season is highly competitive Finals comp. Good luck all four as they fight it out to grab a Grand Final place this week.

oUcww7M.jpg
Good scores this week in our minor premiership comp. It should be a good battle between the remaining four this week after very good scores in R23.

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 23 - 2 rounds remaining. How goes it with you?

Well it’s been a reasonable season for me in terms of points scored. Looking back it turned out I wasted a few trades. All the same I am happy to have made some telling purchases at the right time.  Some early choices of captains cost me in H2H, but I’ve done a lot better with captain choices recently.

Last week in R23 I just had a full 17 with no back up as there were a fair number of my players rested (DNPs).

That’s resolved itself this week with a bigger number of players to choose from in R24.

Whether it is sensible or not I still have one trade left. I kept one just for an emergency in a position where maybe 2/2 players in a position (fb or hk) were out.

Archived