2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

Premiership After Week 3

GK1sxMO.jpg
We have our two finalists in Grant and Luke. Hard luck James and James for missing. In one case it was by just 8 points.

9IN3M9g.jpg
Congratulations to Lachlan and Mark on reaching the final of the MPship. Hard luck David and Noel for just missing out.

Good luck in the finals next week to our four remaining h2h players.

The Total Score table continues to operate for one more week.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - After Round 24- Just one week left!
9 hours ago, Graham said:

Round 25 

Happy after TLT or is it carnage?

Tons of trades/2 trades/1 trade/no trades left?

Only 15 players named and no trades. Thank goodness I was knocked out by Flat Cappers Select a couple of weeks ago, meaning I don't have to worry about it!

Yes, imagine the finalists in all the leagues who have been building hugely successful squads finding they are struggling to get a team of 17 (or less) on the park. To have the final of the H2H in Round 25, that of mass restings, injuries topped with some judiciary bans seems a let down. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s plenty of close match ups. It will be a shame of there’s any walk over finals.
In future maybe start the H2H a week earlier and finish with R24.

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

Yes, imagine the finalists in all the leagues who have been building hugely successful squads finding they are struggling to get a team of 17 (or less) on the park. To have the final of the H2H in Round 25, that of mass restings, injuries topped with some judiciary bans seems a let down. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s plenty of close match ups. It will be a shame of there’s any walk over finals.

This would benefit those players who get their run on (Week 1) team right as well. Got to be a positive move.

23 hours ago, Graham said:

There's a lot of people suggesting this Graham.  I get the feeling that there's going to be a big shake-up of the format and scoring of SC next season.  Good luck to all finalists this weekend!

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

On 31/08/2021 at 20:09, Spotty Herbert said:

Only 15 players named and no trades. Thank goodness I was knocked out by Flat Cappers Select a couple of weeks ago, meaning I don't have to worry about it!

15 for me as well SH.  I read somewhere that about 70% of the top 1,000 are in the same boat.  

Memo to self - don't be so trigger happy with the trades next season.🤦

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Well I thought I could scrape 16 players into my playing squad in R25 but in the end I had another DNP so just fifteen actually played. I’m pleased in the event to have produced a respectable score of over 1200 Darrington Drover points in the round to end this year’s TRLSC competition.

A summary and complete results will be posted tomorrow.

Cheers, G

Premiership Grand Final Week:

qk3PRYF.jpg
Congratulations to our Premiership winner this season, Grant and his team  Bernys Corna.

Given how hard it was to put a full side out for some SCoaches Grant’s score of 1485 to clinch the title was excellent. Hard luck to Luke and his Locky’s Legends who just missed out at the final hurdle after a great run.

Well done to all all the above who made the top 8 this season.

Minor Premiership Grand Final Week

bz47rIn.jpg
Congratulations to our Minor Premiership winner  this season Mark and his team Judah.

Lachlan  and his team On Report achieved well with a respectable score of 1220, but it wasn’t enough as Mark took the victory with a very good total of 1307 in a tricky week.

Well done to everyone who took part.

Thank you.

Total Points After Round 25 FINAL TABLE

P7RgXQS.jpg

NGnYICt.jpg

What a great competition it has been this season. We’ve had some cracking scores all the way up and down the ladder during the thankfully standard 25 weeks of the SC 2021 season.

Our Champion this season with a magnificent 32,896 points total is James and his Fkn Newy team. Not only did James triumph here he came 127th overall in the full SuperCoach competition! Luke and his Locky’s Legends kept up the chase but despite not being able to catch James he did secure an impressive second place.

Mentioned in dispatches this week has to be Oliver (1,571), Garrick (1,553),and James (1,500), who all achieve 1500 points or more on a very tricky last week with many top players rested or out for other reasons.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART IN THE COMPETITION HERE THIS SEASON

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ON THIS FORUM NEXT SEASON FOR OUR

TotalRLSCLeague22 COMPETITION

Cheers,

Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2021 NRL SuperCoach League TotalRLSCLeague21 - Final Results and Standings for the Season

Thank you for all your work on this Graham.  Looking back I was going well the dizzy heights of 10th at one stage,  up  until origin , then fell away and then  my interest declined in the NRL.

Thanks again.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

6 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Thank you for all your work on this Graham.  

Thanks again.

Seconded. I need to learn how to save some trades. Interestingly, my final overall league position was 1,000 worse than my best ever, but my average points per week was 110 points higher this season than I have ever achieved before. Just shows what an impact Turbo had on overall scores. I will be back next year, despite my current contempt for the selfish, parochial and cowardly NRL management.

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 hour ago, Farmduck said:

Very best wishes to Jaimee hoping for successful treatment and a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to Tim too. Glad he won.

Thanks as always Graham for the time and effort you put into the SC season for us.

Happy with a 3rd overall finish after a strong finish but left it too late.  Congratulations to Grant on the Premiership win and to James on a brilliant overall rank of 127!

See you all again in 2022....

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2021 at 21:22, Graham said:

Total Points After Round 25 FINAL TABLE

P7RgXQS.jpg

NGnYICt.jpg

What a great competition it has been this season. We’ve had some cracking scores all the way up and down the ladder during the thankfully standard 25 weeks of the SC 2021 season.

Our Champion this season with a magnificent 32,896 points total is James and his Fkn Newy team. Not only did James triumph here he came 127th overall in the full SuperCoach competition! Luke and his Locky’s Legends kept up the chase but despite not being able to catch James he did secure an impressive second place.

Mentioned in dispatches this week has to be Oliver (1,571), Garrick (1,553),and James (1,500), who all achieve 1500 points or more on a very tricky last week with many top players rested or out for other reasons.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART IN THE COMPETITION HERE THIS SEASON

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ON THIS FORUM NEXT SEASON FOR OUR

TotalRLSCLeague22 COMPETITION

Cheers,

Graham

Cheers mate.  Took out this h2h premiership last year but only could do overall points this year.  20th overall finish decreased to 127th in 2021 too.  Interested in the rule changes that’ll hopefully come in next year.  See you again then, love the work put in here.

• 4 months later...

Hi all. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and the new year brings you much good luck (especially for your Supercoach teams!). 

To Graham, can you provide an estimated date as to when we can join the Supercoach League this year? Many thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, JimBronco said:

Hi all. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and the new year brings you much good luck (especially for your Supercoach teams!). 

To Graham, can you provide an estimated date as to when we can join the Supercoach League this year? Many thanks in advance. 

It was about this time last year it started up. I looked earlier this week but it wasn’t opened up then. I’ll look again this evening when I get home and have more time. I’ll set up our 22League as soon as I can then.

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

It was about this time last year it started up. I looked earlier this week but it wasn’t opened up then. I’ll look again this evening when I get home and have more time. I’ll set up our 22League as soon as I can then.

Sounds good mate. 

• Graham unpinned this topic

Archived