Wakefield - Featherstone Games 96-98

CPH89

Good evening,

I’m a Wakefield Trinity fan and I’m looking to expand my VHS/DVD collection between 96-98. I think I’ve exhausted all avenues with Trinity fans and just wondered if any Rovers fans had material from this period. Division 1 stuff is difficult to get hold of with it not being on tv. If anyone has anything please PM me as I’m willing to offer a contribution. Mods if this post isn’t allowed feel free to take it down.

Kind regards, 
Jesper

• 2 weeks later...

On 24/01/2021 at 21:13, CPH89 said:

Good evening,

I’m a Wakefield Trinity fan and I’m looking to expand my VHS/DVD collection between 96-98. I think I’ve exhausted all avenues with Trinity fans and just wondered if any Rovers fans had material from this period. Division 1 stuff is difficult to get hold of with it not being on tv. If anyone has anything please PM me as I’m willing to offer a contribution. Mods if this post isn’t allowed feel free to take it down.

Kind regards, 
Jesper

Fev did VHS tapes of all the games during, at least, the 1998 season (2 game per tape). Contact the club direct, or Terry Mullaney who I think did the videos around that time. I've got a VHS (that I've transferred to DVD) that includes the home games against both Wakefield and Keighley from '98.

Archived