New Digital Media Partner for the Broncos

Broncos News

The club are delighted to have reached a 3 year sponsorship agreement with Digital Media experts Key and Eagle Digital Media.

Key & Eagle Digital Media are an award-winning full service digital agency based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. From SEO and web design, to social media management and content production, their fully integrated digital agency produces eye catching content, ads and so much more – all backed with exhaustive analysis and accurate forecasting.

The company are currently working with Football clubs around the World including Servette FC, Macclesfield FC, Minneapolis City Soccer Club and in Rugby the Western Province and DHL Stormers Rugby Clubs.

Key & Eagle pride themselves in a simple, honest approach to client communication and insist on only using evidence-based advice to look for new ways of improvement and to ultimately achieve the results that match your company’s ambitions.

Tiaan Kruger of Key & Eagle Digital Media, commented on the sponsorship deal by stating: “From the moment we first spoke to the Broncos, we knew we wanted Key & Eagle to be affiliated with the Club as it pushes towards the Super League.
“As one of the country’s fastest growing digital agencies, we want to align ourselves with clubs that share a passion for good digital media, and the Broncos our one of those. As such, we are proud to call ourselves the Clubs “Official Digital Media Partner” and look forward to working together for many years to come.”

London Broncos Head of Commercial welcomed Key & Eagle to the Broncos and was impressed by the portfolio of the company saying “I had several conversations with Simon and he showed me examples of their work such as the Blackburn Hawks Ice Hockey club website and I was really pleased with what I saw.”

“They are an ambitious set of people and I know they are close to agreeing deals with some World class sporting brands so getting this type of partner for the Broncos is exciting for us.”

Key & Eagle are currently building a brand new website for the club and will support the Broncos with digital content and graphics throughout the 3 year period, as well as sponsoring the First Team, Academy and Scholarship shirts.

View the full article

Archived