Favorite away days

Hard to look beyond the South of France for me - Catalans and Toulouse most recently, although St Esteve’s old ground was a nice pre-season trip with the Broncos just after the UTC joint venture had just been pulled together 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are away days that are a fun trip (Catalans etc), and then there are away days where the atmosphere / feeling in the pit of your stomach are most exciting or evocative. My list is from the second category:

Knowsley Road

DW

Headingley

Odsal

Willows

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived